International Excellence Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2020 in Switzerland. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Excellence Scholarships in University of St. Gallen. The award is available to excellent students to Pursue a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree from Switzerland. Also apply for Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2021.
The awards are granted to international excellent students for bachelors degree for three years. Students can continue their educational journey in Switzerland.
The University of St. Gallen was established in 1898. It is a research university located in Switzerland. According to international rankings, the university is considered among the world’s best business schools. Must check Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2021 for International Students (Fully Funded).
International Excellence Scholarships 2020 Details:
- University: University of St. Gallen
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 16 July 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Learn Online for Free University of California Free Online Courses 2020.
The scholarship amount for the International Excellence Scholarships 2020 for Bachelors degree students covers the current tuition fees at the Bachelors Level (which runs for 6 semesters). At present, the selected candidate will receives an amount of CHF 6,252 per year and total amount for 3 years is CHF 18,756.
Every selected student under the Starr International Foundation Scholarships will get an amount of CHF 20,000/Year.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Bachelors degree students can apply in any academic field of Study available at the University.
- For masters degree these courses are available:
- Services and Communication
- Strategy and International Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Quantitative Economics and Finance
- International Affairs and Governance
- Banking and Finance
- International Law.
- Applicant with any nationality from all over the world is eligible to apply.
- For Bachelors degree applicant must have high school certificate.
- To apply for Masters degree you must hold a bachelors degree.
- International students have to pass the admission test.
Guidelines for Motivation Letter & Video:
Letter of motivation:
- Motivation Letter must be between 600 Words
- You have to explain why you choose this study field and HSG
- Why you should be selected for this scholarship.
- Create a video with creativity is highly appreciated
- The candidate should introduce himself/herself in the video
- You have to present Your Resume (CV) with (origin and family is relevant)
- Extracurricular activities including filmic evidence. Reference persons can also appear in the video.
The last date to apply for Excellence Scholarships at University of St. Gallen is 16th July 2020. Apply before the deadline over.
How to Apply for International Excellence Scholarships?
To apply for International Excellence Scholarships 2020 in Switzerland applicants need to take admission in the university. After getting admission candidates have to submit Letter of Motivation and 2 Minutes Video using the Online Application System. Guideline for writing a Motivation Letter and making a Video is given above. Also the official advertisement link is given below: