International Students are advised to apply for Ireland Government International Scholarship 2023. One of the prestigious and popular scholarships for foreign students is the Government of Ireland International Scholarship. Students from all over the globe can apply for Fully Funded Ireland Government Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. You can Also Apply For Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 in UK [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
Under the provisions of the Government’s International Education Strategy, 2010-2015, the Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) scheme was established and extended under the successor, Irish Trained, Globally Linked (2016-2021) strategy. the foreign students will be provided with 60 scholarships. The Government of Ireland’s international education scholarship is available to foreign students from non-EU nations.
Participants who come to Ireland from outside European countries to study full-time are welcome. The classes will be administered in English. The Ireland government scholarship for international students is a fascinating and competitive scholarship scheme. The Scholarship is funded by the Authority on Higher Education (HEA). Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. How to apply for an Ireland government scholarship, the following lines give full details: Students Can Also Apply For University of British Columbia Scholarships 2023 in Canada | Free Study in Canada
Ireland Government International Scholarship Description:
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Institute: Different Ireland Universities
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD
- Financial Support: Funded
- Closing Date: Varies
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The following expenses of the applicants will be paid by the Government of Ireland Grants for Foreign Students. Students who are successful will receive:
- A stipend of EUR 10,000 for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver at the higher education college for all fees and other enrollment expenses.
List of Universities offering Ireland Government Scholarship:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Programs Offered by Ireland Government International Scholarship:
The purpose of the Ireland Government International Scholarship Program of the Irish Research Council is to help or who wish to undertake Full-Time Degree Master’s or Doctorates in any discipline.
- Social Science
The undermentioned criteria are required to be fulfilled by the students in order to be successful in Ireland Government International Scholarship.
- All foreign students in countries outside the EU.
- In September/October 2021, the Successful Scholars will begin their studies.
- Possess excellency (academically, professionally, creatively, personally)
- Outstanding skills in communication
- Extra activities on the curriculum (for example humanitarian work, politics local, national international arts, and sports).
The documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process for the Ireland Government International Scholarship. The following lines provide details:
- A higher secondary school certificate or equivalent to 12 years of college is required for bachelor programs.
- Bachelor’s transcript for master’s degrees.
- A Master’s Transcript is required for PhD degrees.
- Foreign Students Passport.
- CV How to Write a Powerful CV to get a Scholarship or a Job
- Statement of purpose or Motivational letter
- Master and PhD Study Plan or Thesis Proposal
- Two Letters of recommendation.
- Last institute’s English Proficiency Certificate.
- IELTS is required If your prior degree is not in English.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Ireland Government International Scholarship 2023 for international students. Click Here
The closing date to apply online for the Ireland Government International Scholarship 2023 is Different for each Program for International Citizens.
Application Procedure for Ireland Government International Scholarship:
The whole application process is online. Students can apply online after reviewing all of the above directions and records that need to be submitted during the application process. Students can apply until the closing date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.