Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 For ASI ICT Apply Online:
Pakistan Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2022 ICT has announce the jobs for ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) with pay scales BPS-11. There are more 116 of vacancies of ASI in Islamabad Police, awaiting for accomplishment with most talented and physically fit candidates. Eligible candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply online for Islamabad Capital Police Jobs 2022. A fixed quota for each region for ASI Jobs in Islamabad Police, has been designated to fill all the available vacancies i.e Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, KPK (Khyber Pakhtun Khwa), Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu Kashmir. Also Apply For Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2023
The Candidates having Qualifications of BA / BSc or Equivalent are eligible to apply online only to get Islamabad Police Jobs for 2022. No any application in hard copies or by-hand, will be received. Candidates will be able to apply online only through the given website only. The last date of apply online is 15 days after publish the advertisement. i.e started from 08 November 2022 to 23 November 2022.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Description:
- Department: Islamabad Capital Territory Police
- Total No. Positions: 116
- Gender: Male/Female
- AGE limit: 18 to 25 years
- Education: BA /BSC from a recognised University / Institute
- Minimum Height: for men 5ft-7 inches and for women 5ft-2 inches
- Chest: 33×34 1/2 inches (for men only)
- Endurance Test: The candidates shall have to pass endurance test (1.5 miles in 10.5 minutes for male candidates & 15 for female candidates)
- Stipend: PKR 50,000+ / Monthly
- Country: Pakistan
- Deadline: 23 November 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
LPI Summer Internship for International Students in USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships in China 2023-24 CSC (Fully Funded)
List of Vacancies As Per Quota:
- Open Merit: 04
- Islamabad Capital Territory: 46 (General) 09 (Women) 03 (Minorities)
- Punjab: 25 (General) 03 (Women) 01 (Minorities)
- Sindh: (R) 06 (General) 01 (Women) 05 (Minorities) Sindh: (U) 04
- KPK: 06 (General) 01 (Women)
- Balochistan: 03 (General)
- FATA: 02 (General)
- Gilgit/Baltistan: 01 (General)
- AJK: 01 (General)
Application Timeline for Islamabad Police Jobs:
The deadline to apply for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 is 23rd November 2022.
Apply Procedure for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022. Follow the given below Steps:-
- Candidates who are fulfilling the criteria must submit their applications through the given website online only.
- Candidates must apply within the given time period i.e from 08 November to 23 November 2022 positively.
- Candidates must register for an account on website for online apply.
- All information given while filling the form, must be correct and clear.
- Make sure you include the necessary papers and personal information.
Click Here to Apply
Terms and Conditions for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022:
Under mentioned are the terms and conditions to apply for Islamabad Police Jobs for 2022 for ASI ICT. These must be fulfilled by the applicants before applying.
- Candidates shall have to produce following original certificate/documents at the time of physical test of Islamabad Police Jobs 2022
- CNIC issued by NADRA
- Academic certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Applicants should apply only online through website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
- By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted / entertained
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No relaxation in height, chest or age admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of transgender (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc at the time of interview.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false information or criminal record, selector shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged / dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Detail of examination centres is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of centre for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
- Only qualified candidates, who qualify the physical endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
- Passing a test / stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage / test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
- Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance, skill test & interview.
- Candidates shall be informed about updates through Islamabad Police website.
- Islamabad Capital Police reserves the rights to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage.
- In case of any query, the candidates can contact 051-9259400-02, WhatsApp (0334-0004727-for message only) and email “firstname.lastname@example.org”.