The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships for Graduate Programs (JJ/WBGSP) provides scholarships to individuals from developing countries to pursue their Graduate degrees in development-related fields at multiple universities around the world. The program is jointly administrated by the World Bank and the Japanese Government and is designed to provide financial assistance to students to contribute to the development process after completing their degrees. You Can Also Apply For Bond University Scholarships in Australia 2023 [Fully Funded]
The World Bank Japan scholarships cover tuition fees, travel costs, and living allowance for whole the duration of the program. Eligible study fields include economics, finance, management, agriculture, natural resources, health, education, and engineering. Students from all over the world and low-income countries are brought together by the World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program so that needy students can pursue their studies. The US, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe are just a few of the participating countries that are open to Master’s degree level study through this program. There are more than 26 JJ/WBGSP participating Master’s programs open to international students under this Fully-Funded Scholarships program.
Excellent students can grow their career growth by receiving a top-notch education through the JJWBGSP fully-funded international scholarships program, which also helps the students in gaining professional skills during the course of the program. Young researchers will get the chance to support the World Bank’s mission for two years scholarship program. More than 6,000 mid-career professionals from poor regions have received degrees in development-related fields because of this scholarship initiative. Did You Read This? Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium 2023-24 | Free Study in Europe
Description of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships:
|Scholarship Country||United States, Europe, Japan|
|Host University||Multiple universities in Europe|
|Course Level||Master’s Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||26 May 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Scholarships program offered to international students. The detail of the covered expenses is as below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Medical Insurance
- A monthly allowance to cover living expenses will be provided for accommodation, meals, books etc.
List of Participating Universities and Study Fields for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships:
Australian National University
- Master of Climate Change
- Master of Environmental and Resource Economics
- Master of Environmental Management and Development
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Arts in Sustainable International Development
- Masters of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Co-existence study
- Master in Global Health Policy and Management
Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs
- MPA in Economic Policy Management
- MPA in Development Practice
- Master of Public Administration
Erasmus University Rotterdam-IHS
Master of Urban Management and Development
Harvard University – Kennedy School of Government
Master of Public Administration in International Development
IHE Delft Institute
- MSc in Water Study and Sustainable Development-Water, Food and Energy Track
- MSc in Water Study and Sustainable Development-Water Hazards, Risks and Climate Track
- MSc in Water Study and Sustainable Development-Water and Health Track
- MSc in Water Study and Sustainable Development-Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track
Johns Hopkins University
Master of Public Health
Master in Taxation Policy and Management
London School of Economics
- MSc Development Management
- MSc Development Studies
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc International Social and Public Policy
National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
Tax Course of the Public Finance Program
International Graduate Programs in Civil and Environmental Engineering
SOAS University of London
MSc International Finance and Development
Master in International Policy
University of Birmingham
MSc Conflict, State Building and Development
University of California – Berkeley
Master of Development Practice
Université Clermont-Auvergne – FERDI
Master in Economic Policy Management
Université Félix Houphouët Boigny
Economic Policy Management Program (GPE)
University of Hong Kong
Master of Urban Design (MUD)
University of Leeds
Master of Public Health (International)
University of Oxford
- Blavatnik School of Government: Master of Public Policy
- Department of International Development: MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
University of Sussex
- MA Environment, Development and Policy
- MA Food and Development
- MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
- MA Migration and Global Development
University of Tokyo
- Graduate School of Public Policy – Masters of Public Policy, International Program
- Graduate School of Agriculture Studies and Life Science-International Program on Agricultural Development Studies
University of Tsukuba
Master’s Program in Economic and Public Policy
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Educational Policy Studies
Health Systems Policy and Management
Master of Arts in Policy Economics
Yokohama National University
Infrastructure Management Program
List of Eligible Countries for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Egypt, Arab Rep.
- El Salvador
- Iran, Islamic Rep
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Lucia
- St Vincent
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza
Eligibility Requirements For Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships:
The eligibility criteria for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships 2023-24 for international students are as given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned country (World Bank Member Developing Country).
- The applying student must not hold dual citizenship in any developed country.
- The applying student must be physically and mentally fit.
- The students must have a Bachelor’s / equivalent degree achieved three years prior to the application deadline date.
- The student must have 3 years or more of development-related work experience after getting a Bachelor’s / equivalent degree.
The under-mentioned documents are required to apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships 2023-24:
- Completed Online Application Form
- Reference Letter Click Here
- English language proficiency certificate
- Student’s Personal Statement Click Here to Learn
- An updated CV Learn, How to Write a CV
- Statement of purpose
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Research Proposal of the student
- Proof of professional experience
Must Read This: Use our most valuable Professional Writing Tips to increase the chances of acceptance for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships. Click Here
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships Application Deadline:
The deadline date for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships program is 27 March to 26 May 2023.
How to Aplly for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships:
Eligible students from specific countries may apply online for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships. The following steps must be followed:
- The applicants must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria/program’s requirements, which include a Bachelor’s degree, relevant work experience, and English language proficiency.
- Get the application form from the official website of the World Bank.
- Gather all the required documents including transcripts, proof of professional experience, and a statement of purpose.
- Submit the completed application form and all documents online through the official website before the deadline date of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships.
- The successful students will be notified after reviewing the applications by the JJWBS selection committee.
Note: Please visit the JJWBS website for instructions and deadlines. Moreover, it is advised to contact the coordinators of JJWBS for any questions about the application process.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.