KNB Scholarship 2021 In Indonesia For BS & Masters [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for KNB Scholarship 2021 In Indonesia. Students from all the Countries as well as can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master Degree Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. This scholarship is available in the fields of humanities, architecture, technology, education and social science for undergraduate programs and master’s degree programs. You can apply for: University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2021 In France [Fully Funded]
The Ministry of Education and Culture first launched the Kemitraan Negara Bekembang KNB Scholarship in 1992. 1, 163 KNB scholarships was awarded to students from 71 developed countries around the world between 2009 and 2018. The Republic of Indonesia’s Ministry of Education and Culture has unveiled the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for students from around the world. The scholarship will be valid for the 2021-22 academic year. Also apply for: Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
The Government of Indonesia will pay all of the costs of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship to study in Indonesia. The Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship has been commonly given to students in developing countries such as Thailand, Fiji, Gambia, Senegal, Nigeria, Madagascar, Suriname, Pakistan, Guyana, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Vanuatu, not just to NAM member countries. Never miss this chance for a full scholarship to study. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of KNB Scholarship 2021 In Indonesia:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate and Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Varies
- Scholarship Country: Indonesia
- Closing Date: 20 April 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Check: Republic of Austria Scholarships 2021 For International Students [Fully Funded]
Must Apply: University of Bologna Scholarships 2021 in Italy [Fully Funded]
The 2021 Kemitraan Negara Berkembang KNB Scholarship is a completely free, fully funded foreign student scholarship. All the costs will be payed. The specifics as seen below:
- A settlement allowance of IDR 1,250,000 will be provided to new students upon acceptance of the settlement allowance. In Indonesia, after their arrival
- The new students can only earn a living allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month when taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs.
- KNB students can earn a monthly allowance scheme during the Master Program, as outlined below:
- IDR 2,550,000-Living Allowance
- Allowance for Study IDR 400,000
- Allowance for Books IDR 350,000
- Health insurance with a maximum monthly payment of IDR 200,000 (If the expense of emergency care exceeds that provided by health insurance, students should bear the difference);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the student’s home country’s international airport to Indonesia, including local travel to the host university.
Programs Offered by KNB Scholarship 2021 In Indonesia:
All the Academic programs are available for Session 2021-22 to pursue Undergraduate and Master programs. The duration of BS is 4-5 years and for Master is 2-3 years. Details of courses given below:
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
Check: Fulbright Scholarships 2022-2023 in USA For Master & PhD |Fully Funded]
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education.
Check: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2021 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The highest age for qualifying for a scholarship is 35years.
- Candidates would have a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other English proficiency exam certified) ranking
- 80 or 6.0 or similar, respectively.
- The on-line submission form must be submitted by the applicants.
- Before leaving for Indonesia, the eligible candidates must sign the document.
- Letter and Scholarship Agreement, prepared by the administration of the KNB Scholarship.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Letter of recommendation from the Indonesian Embassy in the relevant country;
- Letter of appointment from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other relevant government department, should the applicant work for the country of origin of the applicant’s government agency or embassy in Indonesia);
- 2 letters of academic recommendation;
- Scanned passport (only page with personal data) or birth certificate;
- Scanned bachelor’s degree and transcripts from academia (in English);
- Certificate of scanned TOEFL score (or other English proficiency tests) acquired during the last 2 years;
- Scanned Official Medical Statement prepared by a licensed doctor (Official Diagnosis)
The last date for applying online for the Indonesian Government Scholarship KNB Scholarship 2021 is 20 April 2021.
Must Check: Obama Foundation Scholarship 2021 at Columbia University In USA [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for KNB Scholarship 2021 In Indonesia:
The method for applying is entirely online. Details of the application are given below. Please check the link to the Official Site below: