KOC University Turkish Scholarships in Turkey For International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for KOC University Turkish Scholarships 2022 in Turkey. Students from all the Countries as well as from Turkey can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs, and Doctoral Degree Programs. Here is the most prestigious opportunity for all Students from all over the world to Study Free in Turkey. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. ILETS is Not Mandatory to apply for this scholarship. Also visit Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) in China 2022 (Fully Funded).
All the Subjects and Specializations like Sciences, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Business, Computer, Arts, Law, Technology, Engineering Fields are available for BS, MS & Ph.D. Degree. All the Study in English
All International students can apply to get this Golden chance of Scholarship for 2020-2021. Applications are now open for those who want to get this scholarship. KOC University Not Required Separate Application for this scholarship. If you will select for admission to this university then automatically you will get this opportunity of scholarship. Never miss the chance of this scholarship.
KOC University Private and Non-Profit Research University in Turkey which offered different interesting Degree Programs. KOC University was established in 1993 and It is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The World Ranking of KOC University is 465th according to QS World Ranking of Universities. It is a top-ranked university of Turkey providing many benefits to its students regarding their Scholarships. Turkey is considered a place of Education for foreign students. Must read about University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship in UK 2022 (Funded).
KOC University Turkish Scholarships Description:
- Deadline: 20th February 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Turkey
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: KOC University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
KOC University provides all benefits to the selected students during their study. The time duration of the scholarship is 4-6 years for BS Program, 2-3 years for MS Programs, and 3-4 years for PhD. All foreign students get the following opportunities:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Travel grants
Multiple programs are offered by KOC University. Some are mentioned here:
- Tech MBA
- Executive MBA
- MSc Finance
- Business Administration
- Archaeology and History of Art
- History and Society
- Design, Technology, and Society
- International Relations and Political Science
- LLM Private Law
- LLM Public Law
- Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Computational Sciences and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- Medical Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Reproductive Biology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
List of Undergraduate Programs: Visit Link
List of MS and PhD Programs: Visit Link
If there is anyone who is the needy person for this scholarship then he/she can apply for this scholarship. After selection, they will get many benefits like books, living expenses, tuition fees, dormitory, etc. following terms and conditions can fulfill the requirements of scholarship:
- All the Foreigner Students and Citizens of Turkey can apply for this Scholarship.
- For BS Programs, 12 years of Education is Required.
- For MS Degree, a Bachelor degree is required.
- For PhD Degree, candidate Should be Completed their Master.
- A good Academic Record is compulsory.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and PhD programs is required.
Documents to be Submitted:
It is compulsory for the candidate to upload all the documents during filling their application form which is mentioned below:
- For BS Programs, a certificate of 12 years of Education is required.
- For MS Program, a Transcript of BS is required.
- For PhD Degree, a Transcript of MS is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- A short resume or CV is also required.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose is also mentioned in their application form.
- A study plan or Research Proposal for a Master and PhD is also required.
- Two Recommendation Letters are required.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
The deadline to apply for Turkey Burslari Scholarship at KOC University 2022 is 20th February 2022.
Apply Procedure for KOC University Turkish Scholarships:
The application submission process is online for KOC University scholarship. Students must read all the information related to this scholarship. As you apply for the scholarship, then visit the official website of KOC University. So hurry up students, never miss this golden chance to get this scholarship, and apply before the deadline.