Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2023 for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Max Planck Summer Internship 2023 in Germany. Students from all countries can apply for fully funded internships to polish their practical skills after postgraduate, masters as well as bachelor degree programs. We invite the best and most ambitious students from all countries to apply. Training should be in biology, chemistry, computational biology, biophysics, neuroscience and related fields. Also visit Cambridge University Gates Scholarship in UK 2023 (Fully Funded).
Max Planck annually offers fully funded scholarships and internships to talented students who do not have the resources to pursue an education. The Max Planck Program is one of the fully funded internships for exploring skills. The duration of this program is approximately 10 weeks. It takes place between mid-June to end-September 2023. All expenses during this internship will be provided by the internship. So, never miss this opportunity to explore your talents.
Max Planck Summer Internship Description:
- Deadline: 15 February 2023
- Course level: Internship
- Scholarship country: Germany
- Award value: Fully Funded
- Offered by: Max Planck
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany is Fully Funded and provide all the benefits during stay at Germany. The following benefits will be given to students:
- Stipend of 800 Euro given every month to students.
- Free Student Accommodation
- Airfare Travel Costs
- Best Research Opportunities
Programs offered by Max Planck Summer Internship:
All the Major Subjects are available here for Internship. The duration of the Internship is 10 weeks. Details given below:
- Computer Science
- Psychology Chemistry
The requirements for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany is explained below:
- International Students from anywhere can apply for Internship.
- You are at least a second year Bachelor student or higher OR are you currently enrolled in a Master program
- Students of Bachelors, Postgraduate and Master’s are eligible.
- Your academic training must be in English OR you have an English certificate such as TOEFL or IELTS score report (minimal level TOEFL: 80; IELTS: 6.5)
- Top grades are required.
Documents to be Submitted:
All the Documents listed in below must be upload during online application submission:
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, maximum 1-2 pages)
- Transcripts (record of study) and degree certificates (if applicable) for all completed degrees
- Provisional transcripts for degree programs in which you are currently enrolled.
- A qualifying document for university study (usually a high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation from a referee (see information below)
- Letter of motivation (to be typed directly in the application form, no uploading)
- If an applicant’s academic training was not in English or German, a language certificate (such as IELTS or TOEFL) is recommended.
The Program Committee will review and select students based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation and letter of reference. The committee aims to announce its decisions to applicants by the end of March 2023.
The number of internships is limited. Host labs will interview pre-selected students interested in working in their labs via Skype, Zoom or other means.
The deadline to apply for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2023 for International Applicants is 15th February 2023. Students must apply before the closing date.
Apply Procedure for Max Planck Summer Internship:
Applicants have to Fill Online Application Form to apply for Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2023. Then complete the application step by step put all the required information and also upload all your documents. For apply online open the below link: