International Pupils are advised to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan for the sessions 2023-2024. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Japanese Scholarships to undertake their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, Training, or PhD Degree Programs. This scholarship is accessible for numerous programs. English Proficiency is required for this subvention. You can also apply for University of Calgary Scholarships in Canada 2024/25 | Free Study at Canadian Universities
All the major subjects and fields are offered by MEXT Government Scholarships for 2023/24. Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL are not required for this grant. Students from Asia, the Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa can apply for this scholarship. In this blog, we will get to know about the Mext scholarship Japanese exam, how many Mext scholarships are given, how to get a scholarship in Japan, and Mext Japan scholarship requirements.
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are reinforced by the Japanese Government. The lecture will be in English linguistic or maybe in Japanese language & it totally depends on your progress. The time retro for Bachelor’s program will be almost 4-5 years & for a Master’s degree program is approximately 2-3 years & for PhD program will be 3-4 years. This scholarship will provide well reputable or well-furnished labs & comfortable zone for study which help out the candidates in their studies.
Japanese Mext scholarships 2023 are offered by the Japanese Government every year and are accessible this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to all worldwide students. Cliques from all countries can apply for this scholarship to get admission to these universities. Japanese government scholarships will cover many expenditures regarding their study. So, never fail the opportunity of this scholarship. Students Must Apply For Marconi International University Scholarships in USA 2024/25 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in USA
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan Description:
|Host Institute||Japanese Top Universities|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||Different for each Country|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- A&M University of Texas Scholarships in USA [Fully Funded]
- Simmons University Scholarships in USA 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- 5000 University of Queensland Free Online Courses in Australia 2023-24
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships in Australia 2023-24
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan will lodge all costs associated with their studies. Students can get many benefits from this Scholarship which are given as follows:
- Tuition Fee Coverage.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Accommodation Fee.
- Air Tickets.
- Stipend for Living of up to 145,000 yen per month.
List of Universities Participating in MEXT Scholarships:
- Aichi University of Education
- Akita University
- Asahikawa Medical University
- Chiba University
- Ehime University
- Fukushima University
- GIFU University
- Gunma University
- Hokkaido University of Education
- Hamamatsu University School of Medicine
- Hirosaki University
- Hiroshima University
- Hitotsubashi University
- Hokkaido University
- Hyogo University of Teacher Education
- Ibaraki University
- Iwate University
- Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Joetsu University of Education
- Kagawa University
- Kagoshima University
- Kanazawa University
- Kitami Institute of Technology
- Kobe University
- Kochi University
- Kumamoto University
- Kyoto Institute of Technology
- Kyoto University
- Kyoto University of Education
- Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Kyushu University
- Mie University
- Miyagi University of Education
- Muroran Institute of Technology
- National Institute of Fitness and Sports in KANOYA
- Nagaoka University of Technology
- Nagasaki University
- Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Nagoya University
- Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Nara University of Education
- Nara Women’s University
- Naruto University of Education
- National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
- Niigata University
- Oita University
- Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Ochanomizu University
- Okayama University
- Osaka Kyoiku University
- Osaka University
- Otaru University of Commerce
- Saga University
- Saitama University
- Shiga University
- Shiga University of Medical Science
- Shimane University
- Shinshu University
- Shizuoka University
- The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI
- The University of Electro-Communications
- The University of Tokyo
- Tohoku University
- Tokushima University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
- Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology
- Tokyo University of the Arts
- Tottori University
- Toyohashi University of Technology
- University of Fukui
- University of Miyazaki
- University of Teacher Education Fukuoka
- University of Toyama
- University of Tsukuba
- University of Yamanashi
- University of the Ryukyus
- Utsunomiya University
- Wakayama University
- Yamagata University
- Yamaguchi University
- Yokohama National University
- Tsuruga nursing university
Offered Programs by MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships:
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan offered multiple programs for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Programs. The time interlude for Bachelor’s program will be almost 4-5 years, for the Master’s degree program is approximately 2-3 years & for PhD Program will be 3-4 years. This scholarship offered multiple programs & there is no restriction in any field. Complete information about the programs is given below:
- Social Science
- Medical to Health
By getting MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan, the following statuses and conditions must be fulfilled by the applicants which are given as follows:
- All Nationals of the Countries Having Diplomatic Relations with Japan.
- A good Academic Record is required.
- Experience in Research for the Master’s & Ph.D. programs is required.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Documents to be Submitted:
upload all your documents with your MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships application. Complete information is given below:
- 12th year of Education is required for the Bachelor program & it must be in attested form.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s for Master’s Degree & Transcript of MS for PhD program is required (attested form).
- Short Resume or CV. How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship or a Job
- Application Form.
- Statement of purpose. Click Here
- Research Proposal for both degrees (Master’s & PhD program).
- Passport Size Photo.
- Two Recommendation Letters from Two Professors.
- English language course.
- Acceptance Letter.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- A valid passport is required.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan for international students. Click Here
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships Application Deadline:
The application for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan is Open Now. The deadline is different according to the country.
Apply Procedure For MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships:
If you are applying for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships in Japan 2023/24, Students have to visit the Japan Embassy website for Your Country. You will find MEXT Scholarship in the “Education or Culture” tab in Menu. So, hurry up students & never lose the chance.
To Apply First Check the Embassy link and Select your country then Apply for the Scholarship.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.