International Students are advised to apply for National University of Arts Scholarships in Korea for the 2023-2024 sessions. Candidates from all countries can apply for Fully Funded Korean National University of Arts scholarships for international students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degrees. The National University of Arts Korea scholarship program offers students a fantastic chance to continue their studies without worrying about money. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: Leeds University Excellence Scholarships in UK 2023/24 | Free Study in UK
With a variety of Korean National University of Arts scholarships for international students available, students can pick the one that best fits their requirements and needs. The National University of Arts Korea scholarship programme can be the ideal option for you if you’re a budding artist wishing to follow your passion at a prestigious university. In this article, we’ll examine the Korea National University of Arts requirements, Korea National University of Arts fees, and the Korea National University of Arts GPA requirements in detail and discuss how it might support students in realising their aspirations.
The National University of Arts (NUA) in Korea is a renowned university that offers top-notch instruction in a variety of artistic disciplines. For many ambitious artists who wish to follow their passion and become masters of their profession, it is the place of their dreams. But attending a prestigious university like NUA may be costly, and not everyone can pay the exorbitant tuition. To assist students in pursuing their studies without financial limitations, the NUA sponsors a scholarship program.
Numerous scholarship programmes are available from the National University of Arts Korea, each of which is created to meet the various needs of applicants. Depending on the scholarship you’re seeking, the application procedure for the National University of Arts Korea scholarship programme differs. Take the first step toward realising your dreams by applying right away. Students may also apply for Macquarie University SQA Scholarships 2023/24 in Australia | Free Study in Australia
National University of Arts Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||National University of Arts|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||2nd April 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- International Merit Scholarships in USA 2023/24
- Slovakia Government Scholarships 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- University of Sheffield Scholarships in UK 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Strathclyde Business School Scholarships in UK 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
Types of Scholarships:
Here are some of the National University of Arts Scholarships that students can apply for:
The NUA’s most coveted scholarship is this one. Students who exhibit exceptional academic achievement and artistic talent are given it. The scholarship pays for living expenses, tuition, and other costs associated with attending the NUA.
Creative Talent Scholarship:
Students that exhibit great artistic talent in their chosen subject of study will be given this grant. The scholarship pays for living expenses, tuition, and other costs associated with attending the NUA.
International Student Scholarship:
Students from abroad who exhibit exceptional academic ability and artistic talent are given this grant. Tuition, living costs, and other costs associated with attending the NUA are all covered by the scholarship.
Students who can prove their financial need will be given this scholarship. The scholarship pays for living expenses, tuition, and other costs associated with attending the NUA.
Under the National University of Arts Scholarships, the financing program will grant an award amount in the following manner:
- Airfare: The grantees will receive an aeroplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation
- Monthly Allowance: 800,000 KRW per month
- Korean Training for Language: 6 months of language training
- Tuitions : Full coverage(regular semesters only)
- Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW for the first entrance into Korea
- Graduation Thesis Allowance: Upto 1,000,000 KRW
- Korean Proficiency Grants: 100,000 KRW for each month for one year
- Medical Insurance: Korea’s National Health Insurance
National University of Arts scholarships Eligibility Requirements:
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria to be successful in the National University of Arts Scholarships in Korea:
- Only those who hold citizenship of OECD DAC Recipient Countries both applicant and his/her parents are eligible to apply for National University of Arts Korea Scholarships.
- Applicants must have completed or expected to complete secondary education or a bachelor’s degree program before admission for National University of Arts Scholarships.
- Candidates for the bachelor’s program must be high school graduates. If they have finished a course of study deemed by the Korean Ministry of Education to be comparable to a high school diploma, students from nations with less than 12 years of primary and secondary education will be considered eligible. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree must be required for applicants for the master’s program.
- The formal graduation certificate (degree or diploma) must have to be submitted to the National University of Arts before 28 February 2024, and applicants who anticipate graduating by that date must have to submit a certificate of expected graduation along with their application.
- Candidates who plan to graduate by February 28, 2024, must demonstrate that they qualify for an exemption from Korean language training by holding a TOPIK level 5 or above. Otherwise, starting in September 2023, all recipients of final grants must enrol in Korean language classes.
- When applying for National University of Arts scholarships, candidates must have the minimum level of Korean proficiency stipulated by their respective departments. A valid TOPIK score is required, but if that is not possible, its equivalents, such as a certificate of course completion from the King Sejong Institute or a certificate from a Korean language school run by a Korean university that was issued within the previous two years, will also be taken into consideration. Candidates who cleared the documentation screening but did not have a valid TOPIK score must have to take the Korean Language Test offered by K-Arts. However, the results of this test will be used in addition to and not as a replacement for a valid TOPIK score.
- Unless it says “portfolio not required,” applicants must provide portfolios that demonstrate they have the necessary skills and abilities.
- Unless they already possess TOPIK levels 5 or 6, Final Grantees are expected to travel to Korea and enrol in Korean language classes before beginning their degree programs. By the beginning of September 2023, all grantees are anticipated to arrive in Korea; however, TOPIK level 5–6 holders are excluded from participating in language instruction.
List of Eligible Countries For National University of Arts Scholarships:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé & Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St. Helena
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Timor Leste
- Wallis & Futuna
- YemeWest Bank and Gaza Strip
Required Documents For National University of Arts Scholarships:
Complete details of documents which are required for National University of Arts Scholarships are listed below:
- A detailed CV Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Click Here To Learn
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Reference Letters.
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Letter of Consent (Release of Information Form)
- Official High School Diploma (Certificate of prospective graduation) and Official Diploma Certificate (or Certificate of Completion/Enrolment) from a previously enrolled school/university
- Official High School/University Academic Transcript
- A Copy of the Passport. When a passport is not available, a copy of a valid local ID card is required.
- Official document indicating the nationality of the applicant & his/her parents. A birth Certificate or family registration Certificate issued by the government of the applicant is required.
- Original copy for Proof of Language Proficiency.
- TOPIK or its equivalent for Korean.
- TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS, etc. for English, when required.
- Work experience certificates, awards and other achievements (if any).
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the National University of Arts Scholarships. Click Here
National University of Arts Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the National University of Arts scholarships 2023/24 in Korea is 2nd April 2023.
National University of Arts Scholarships Schedule:
- February 2023: 2024 Application Guideline Available
- March 23 – April 2, 2023: Online Application SubmissionThe application Link will be open from March 23 and closed on April 2, midnight. All application documents must be submitted during this period.
- May 1, 2023: Notification of Admission: Korean Language Test Schedule & Information Release.
- May 18-19, 2023: Korean Language TestThis test doesn’t substitute the TOPIK test.
- June 2023: Department Review & Interview(Optional)
- July 3, 2023: Notification of Final Grantees
- July 2023: Submission of Original Document for Application via post or by other sources.
- September 1-3, 2023: Entry into Korea
- September 2023 – February 2024: Pre-Entry Korean Language Training
How to Apply For National University of Arts Scholarships:
The students that wish to be a part of this National University of Arts Scholarships program, need to apply for admission to National University of Arts scholarships. Then you fill out an online application form by clicking on the official link.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.