International Students are advised to apply for Newcastle University Scholarships 2023 in UK. Students from all countries as well as can apply for Fully Funded Newcastle University Scholarships for international students to pursue PhD Degrees. No Application Fee will be charged to Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, Management, Development and many more are available. You can also apply for City University of London Scholarship 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
This assistance would include 15 awards covering the gap between home and overseas fee rates (approximately £ 11,490 to £ 17,700 per annum value). Don’t miss this chance to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Newcastle University is a Top Group of Institutes with over 26,400 undergraduate and postgraduate students studying at the main campus in Newcastle upon Tyne and at the branches in Singapore and Malaysia from over 130 countries worldwide. Newcastle University is currently ranked 146th in the reported 2019 QS World Ranking. The length of the Overseas Research Fellowship is not more than three years. Also apply for the best scholarship: Bilkent University Scholarships 2023 in Turkey [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Europe
Newcastle University Scholarships Description:
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Institute: Newcastle University
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Funded
- Closing Date: 7th April 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
As stated above the Newcastle University Scholarships cover all the expenses during the study in the UK. Details are given below:
- Tuition Fee
- This scholarship covers the fee rates (value approximately £12,900 to £19,300 per year).
- Monthly Stipend
- Travelling expenses
- Also, Charities and trusts help international Students
Study Programs Offered by Newcastle University:
All the Academic programs are available for sessions 2023-24. The duration of the doctoral Degree is 3-4 years. Complete the details below lines:
- Animal sciences
- Business and management
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer sciences
- Creative writing
For More Programs: Visit Link
The eligibility requirements for Newcastle University Scholarships for international students are as below:
- For this application, foreign students from any country are welcome. You will be able to qualify for a NUORS award if:
- You were given a position in a PhD study program.
- For fee purposes, you have been assessed as international/overseas and are completely or partly self-financing.
- During the academic year 2023/24, you expect to register to begin your studies.
- Prior to applying, candidates may have already been given a spot in a PhD study program.
- Applicants must apply for a course of study on our Newcastle Campus.
All the Documents are needed when applying online for Newcastle University Scholarships in UK 2023-24:
- Students may also be expected to include information on an academic referee to qualify for this application.
- Applicants may have a master’s degree.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Motivational Letters
- CV or Resume
- Passport for International Students
- Medical Certificate.
- The candidate must have an IELTS 6.5 test score or an equal score, although the criteria can range from IELTS 6.0 to 8.0
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Newcastle University Scholarships 2023 for international students. Click Here
The Closing date to apply Online for the Newcastle University Scholarships UK 2023-24 is 7th April 2023 for International Citizens.
Application Procedure for Newcastle University Scholarships:
Candidates have to be accepted to the Newcastle University PhD degree program. Students can complete the online NUORS application form Before Apply Online. https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=2526301
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.