OECD Internship Programme in France 2023 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for OECD Internship Programme 2023 in France. Students From all the world can apply for Fully Funded Internship to polish the professional Skills. All the Undergraduate, Master and PhD Students can Apply for this Internship Programme. Before further notice, selected interns are supposed to work remotely. No students will be asked an entry fee.
The OECD Summer Internship Program is designed to attract highly talented and influential students from a variety of backgrounds to the organization so that the Secretary can serve on the Orientation initiatives of the Strategic General and the organizational work of the organization. The Cooperate The Young Professionals OECD 2022 Round is now open to all students, with the key goal of empowering good applicants to develop their intellectual and technical skills in an international environment. Most internships are headquartered in Paris, France.
The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is a 37-member international organization that aims to develop better strategies for a better life. Full details in the following lines:
OECD Internship Programme Description:
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
- Course level: Internship
- Scholarship country: France
- Award value: Funded
- Institute: Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The length of the internship is full time (40 hours / week) for a period of one to six months (renewable for an additional six months up to a total of twelve months). To get the best possible insight into OECD employment, OECD allows prospective interns to stay up to six months. OECD will pay interns approximately EUR 700 per month for a lifetime of employment.
Offered programs by OECD Summer Internship:
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Nuclear Energy
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
Eligibility Requirements for OECD Internship:
There are internships open to students who:
- Enrollment in a full-time degree program for internship length or OECD work discipline in a specific area;
- Available for a minimum of one-month internship;
- Excellent command of one of OECD’s two official languages (English and French) and ability to understand or learn the other language. The benefit will be the experience of other languages used in OECD.
- Possess good quantitative and IT skills;
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in drafting and communication;
- They are happy to work in team settings that are comprehensive and multinational.
On an on-going basis, we hire interns and applicants are approved during the year. You can apply through their online application portal at any time. https://oecd.taleo.net/careersection/ext_2/joblist.ftl?lang=en
The beginning dates of the internship will be set depending on your availability dates and the timetables of the OECD recruiting teams: do not fail to mention the date and length of your availability in the application form.
You are welcome to apply again for the next vacancy publication, which appears on the dates below, if your application is not acceptable.
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
- 1 September 2023
- 1 March 2024
Apply Procedure for OECD Internship Programme:
The whole process of applying is online. Students may apply online by reading all of the above directions and preparing the appropriate documentation to submit during the application. It is possible for students to apply before the closing date.