International Students are advised to apply for Padova University Scholarship in Italy for the 2023-2024 sessions. Students from all over the World can apply for the University of Padova Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master’s Degree Programs. All the Academic Fields and Specializations like Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment as well as Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science are available at Padova University for Session 2023/24. All the Studies are in the English Language so No need to learn any others Language. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: OECD Internship Program in France 2023/24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in France
The University of Padova scholarships offered multiple courses and Italy is the World’s Best Country Europe offered Padova University scholarships for the study of International students. The time period of the scholarship is 2-3 years for a Master’s degree and 4-5 years for Bachelor’s program. All international Students can apply for the University of Padova scholarships for international students to get Golden Opportunities for their studies. It is the Fully Funded Padova University scholarship in Italy and Covers all the expenses during the Study in Italy. It is a Great Chance for International Students Study and Settle in Italy. Complete Information on Scholarship is given below:
Padova University was established in 1222 by many Students and Teachers who belong to Bologna, Italy. It is located in Padova City, the region of Veneto in Northern Italy. According to US News and World Report, in 2020, Padova University is Ranked 116th in World and 48th Number in Europe. According to another report, it is the World’s Best University for getting your dreams.
Padova University is an international standard University that provides Quality Education. This University has outstanding opportunities related to the study and provides a well-established environment for study and fully equipped labs are present here for research purposes. Students may also apply for Flinders University Research Scholarship in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Australia
Padova University Scholarship Description:
|Host Institute||University of Padova|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, and Master’s Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||2nd May 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Study in Turkey without IELTS 2023/24
- University of East Anglia Scholarships in UK 2023-24
- University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- California Baptist University Scholarship in USA 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The Padova University Scholarship in Italy will provide all the expenses during the Study of selected students. International Students get the following benefits:
- Amount of scholarship: Amount of €8,000 scholarship per Year.
- Monthly Stipend
- Living Allowance
- Books Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Travelling Tickets
Duration: Padova University Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for a Master’s Degree.
- 3 continuous years in Bachelor’s Programs.
For Details: Visit the Link
Programs Offered by Padova University Scholarship:
Padua International University offered multiple courses for Bachelor’s Degrees and Master’s programs. Details of programs are given below:
- Natural Resources
- Animals and Environment
- Chemical Sciences
- Animal Medicine
- Production and Health
- Biomedical Sciences
- Vascular Sciences
- Public Health
- History of Art
- Cinema and Music
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Comparative Biomedicine
- Food Science
- Developmental Psychology
- Economics and Management
- General Psychology
- Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- f Industrial Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Management and Engineering
- Molecular Medicine
- Education and
- Applied Psychology
- Physics and Astronomy
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Private Law and Critique of Law
- Statistical Sciences
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Public, International and Community Law
- Surgery, Oncology and Gastroenterology
Check Best USA Scholarships: University of Sussex Scholarships in UK 2023-2024 | Free Study in UK
Following terms and Conditions fulfil for Padova University Scholarship in Italy.
- All foreign Students as well as citizens of Italy can apply for a Scholarship.
- For BS Programs, Higher Secondary School or Equivalent to 12 years of Education is Required.
- For a Master’s Degree, an Undergraduate must be required.
- A good Academic Record is compulsory for getting this opportunity.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and bachelor’s programs.
- Medical Fitness.
When You apply online for Padova University Scholarship you will need to upload a colour-scanned copy of all the listed below documents in PDF so Before applying prepare:
For Undergraduate Programs:
- Short CV or Resume in the English Language.
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose also in English.
- Higher secondary school certificate after at least 12 years of Education.
- Certificate of completion of 1 or 2 years of academic studies, OR a post-secondary qualification certificate only if you apply for an Undergraduate degree program and you do not have a minimum 12-year Education.
- Valid ID card only for those Students who are EU or EU-equated applicants.
- Passport For International Students
- Italian Residence permit only for non-EU Students and citizens of Italy.
- English Proficiency certificate or other language certificates according to Programs Requirements.
Get More Scholarships in Europe
For Master’s Degree Programs:
- Detailed CV Or Resume in English. How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship or a Job
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Interest in English
- For Master Programs Undergraduate Transcript or 16 years of Education in relevant Subject.
- If your Degree not Completed you need to upload an enrolment or provisional certificate from the Institute.
- Valid ID card for EU or EU-equated Students.
- Passport For Internationals.
- Italian Residence permit for Citizens.
- English Proficiency Certificate if your Previous Education is not English.
Note: When you are admitted to degree programs, you will need to submit other documents, like originals and legalised translations of your previous qualifications. Not Need to Send legalised Documents at the Initial Stage.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Padova University Scholarship. Click Here
Also, Apply For Netherland Scholarship: University of East Anglia Scholarships in UK 2023-24 | Free Study in UK
Padova University Scholarship Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the Padova University Scholarship is 2nd May 2023 for all students.
How To Apply For Padova University Scholarships:
All the Application procedure is online. All students can apply before the deadline. Students should read all the instructions mentioned above, carefully. Detailed information on Padova University Scholarships is available here. Follow the below steps to apply:
- Select by open link this: Degree Program and carefully Read the requirements.
- All documents are required in PDF format.
- Register by clicking on This Link: apply.unipd.it Then fill out the form.
- Use the code you receive by email to “Sign In” and complete the application.
- Carefully fill in all the fields and upload all necessary documents before “Submit”.
- You can apply for Only 3-degree programs at a time.
- Do not register again and again using different email addresses if you do this your applications will be Canceled.
- Pay the application Fee of only €30. You will be informed by Email about the payment method.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.