Romania State Scholarship 2021 By MFA For Foreign Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Romania State Scholarship 2021 By MFA In Romanian. Students from all Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degrees. No Application Fee will be charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine are available. You may also visit: University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 For MS & PhD [Fully Funded]
This scholarship scheme is provided by the Romanian Government to foreign nationals, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, based on a G.D. 288/1993, for the 2020–2021 Session. The Romanian Government will award a total of 85 scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate to international students arranged by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and the Ministry of Education and Science (MER) in compliance with existing Romanian legislation. If you want to apply with out ILETS apply for this scholarship: ANSO Scholarships 2021 in China for Masters & PhD [Fully Funded]
Romanian Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. This scholarship is also one of them. In this scholarship, international students other than E.U. countries can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Romania. IELTS is not Required for this Scholarship. Don’t miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Romania State Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: BS, Master & Doctorate
- Financial Support: Fully funded
- Institute: All Universities of Romania
- Scholarship Country: Romania
- Funded By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Closing Date: 30th April 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
HEC Full Scholarship: HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021-22 for Pakistani Students [Fully Funded]
The scholarship is sponsored by the Ministry of Education & Foreign Affairs of Romania. Therefore, for all foreign applicants, this is a fully-funded scholarship in Romania. The following Benefits Covered during Study :
- Tuition Fee Free of Charge
- Accommodation Free of Charge
- Stipend on a Monthly basis:
- For undergraduate students, 65 EURO/month (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month for a Master’s degree program (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/month for postgraduate students (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do not provide foreign Travel.
Programs Offered by Romania State Scholarship 2021:
All the Subjects like Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Architecture, Decorative Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Study of Education, Social and Human Sciences, Industrial Research, Oil and Gas are offered by Universities of Romania.
Note: In the fields of Surgery, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy, Scholarships are NOT issued.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- International Residents From all nations in the world, excluding the Member States of Europe.
- Romanian citizenship should not be retained.
- For Undergraduate Programs Applicants must have 12 years of Education.
- For Master Programs candidates should have 16 years of Education that is equal to Bachelor.
- For Doctoral Degrees Students must have Master Qualification in the Relevant Subject.
- For Bachelor and Master Studies age should not be more than 35 years and for doctoral studies not more than 45 years.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Letter of Approval, fully done (ANNEX 1). It is compulsory that the data entered in the form is valid. To encourage applicants’ preference, a full list of approved higher education institutions is available. Under the link https:/www.edu.ro/institutiiinvatamant-superior, institutions in Romania can be accessed. Please notice that grants are NOT granted in the fields of Medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy.
- Copies of the diplomas received (bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master’s degree, doctoral degree, if applicable) and their licensed translation, if necessary, into English, French or Romanian.
- Copies of Transcripts and their authorized translation into English of the completed studies, If possible, French or Romanian.
- Copy of the birth certificate (or similar document) and where appropriate, the licensed translation into English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of the passport’s first three pages.
- Detailed CV in English or French in ANNEX 2 format. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Letter of intent or Motivational Letter from the candidate in English, French or Romanian for the doctoral period. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
The following documents will also be included in the files (only for applicants who belong to the particular group specified for each document):
- A copy of the proof of a change of name (if required) and, where applicable, an accepted translation into English, French or Romanian.
- A copy of a certificate proving that a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree has been passed, as the case may be in respect of graduates who do not yet have a diploma and where appropriate, an accepted translation into English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of a certificate showing that the person in the final year of studies is expected to take the graduation test at the end of the academic/university year and if available, the permitted translation into English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of a transcript attesting to the person’s academic record of the final year of studies up to the date of submission of the application file and if relevant, the approved translation into English, French or Romanian.
- A copy of the certificate of completion of the preparatory year for the Romanian language or if available, of the certificate of linguistic competence.
- Copy of the statutory declaration of parental approval for students who have not attained the age of 18 by the date of commencement of the course and where applicable, of the permitted translation into English, French or Romanian.
For Complete Documents and Eligibility: Visit Link
Each Romanian Embassy in your country shall set the last date to apply for Romania State Scholarship 2021 By MFA for Foreign Students. But the last date on which the files will be received by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania, is 30 April, 2021.
Application Procedure for Romania State Scholarship 2021:
Applicants must submit the application files in online or physical format (preferably online) only via Romania’s foreign embassies.
As an exemption, candidates may apply application files in electronically or in paper format (preferably in online form), even via the diplomatic mission of the State of Citizenship authorized in Bucharest, provided that it is approved by the diplomatic mission in question (a dedicated email address will be made available for this purpose to foreign missions accredited in Romania).
The file must be sent in compliance with the protocol mentioned in paragraph 1, to the degree that the diplomatic mission refuses to take over the application file for transmission to the MFA. For Apply Open below Link: