State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021 Funded:
National Students are advised to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021. Students from all Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate level degrees. There will be no registration cost for students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Agriculture and IT, Commerce, Mathematics, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, and Statics subjects are available. Must Check: HEC post-doctorate scholarship 2021 in Pakistan Fully Funded
This fantastic scholarship opportunity for the Academic Year 2021 was just offered by the State Bank of Pakistan. The SBP Scholarship Program’s objective is to help worthy and intelligent students who are serious about their education. Students The SBP Scholarship 2021 is open to both boys and girls who are unable to continue their education due to financial constraints. Intermediate, Graduate, and Postgraduate students are eligible for the grant. Applicants from any field or subject are able to apply for this scholarship program. Also Watch: 8000 BEEF Scholarships 2021-2022 In Pakistan Funded
Pakistani Government offered a lot of scholarships as well as internships for International and national Students each year. In order to apply, applicants must meet the following qualifying requirements. Documents that are relevant to the application should be provided along with the application form. Applicants will get varying monthly stipends depending on their educational degree. All applicants must submit their applications before the deadline. If you want to view more programs, you may go to Mustakbil Corner at any time. You may go to Mustakbil Corner at any moment if you want to see additional programs.
Brief Description of State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship
- Available Degrees: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Support: Funded
- Organization: State Bank of Pakistan
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Closing Date: 20th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Visit: Vistula University Merit Scholarship 2022 In Poland Funded
Must Watch: Samford University Scholarships 2021 in the USA Funded
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Pakistan during Study. Students get the following benefits:
- Intermediate students will receive 6,160/- Rupees (200 scholarships).
- Graduation learners at the bachelor’s level (100 Scholarships) will get 7,840/- Rupees.
- Postgraduation Students (Unlimited Scholarships) will get 11,200/- Rupees.
- And much more.
Programs Offered by State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship
Almost all the Academic Fields are available at the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship. Details of programs in below:
- Agriculture and IT
- Commerce, Mathematics
- Public Administration
Also Visit: 65 Free Online Courses by Australian Universities |Learn Online
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the requirements and conditions outlined below have been met in order to receive the scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to students from all around Pakistan.
- There’s no age restriction. As a result, students of any age group are eligible to apply for the SBP Merit Scholarship 2021-22.
- SBP workers’ children, retired or deceased employees’ children (OG Level 2) who have completed any test with a minimum B grade or obtained a minimum of 60% marks in(Courses for Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation, or Diploma) are eligible only.
- As a result, students must be the children of SBP workers who are either retired or deceased. This program is not open to other students.
- Interested and eligible applicants must be enrolled in any degree program at any recognized institution in 2019 or afterward.
- Students must not be availing of any other Opportunity or scholarship at the time of application from any kind of organization.
- You need to mention the duration of the degree program. You’ll get a scholarship for that time duration (if selected).
- Applicants from any field or subject are able to apply for this scholarship program.
- The diploma courses must last a minimum of six months.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the following documents must be uploaded during the online application process. Details are below lines:
- For intermediate Programs, a Certificate of matric is required.
- For graduation Degrees Certificate of Intermediate is required.
- For Postgraduate Program, Transcript of Bachelor is Required.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Passport size Photo.
- Scanned Copy of CNIC of applicant
- Scanned copy of CNIC of aspirants’ guardian
- All documents should be Sanccened and attested.
- The motivating letter, often known as a statement of purpose, is a document that explains why you are writing.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The Closing date to apply Online for the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship is 20th September 2021. Aspirants are encouraged to apply before the closing date to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
Must Watch: List of Top Universities in Switzerland Without IELTS
Application Procedure for State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021:
All the Application procedures of the State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship 2021 will be done electronically. Aspirants can apply online by reading all the above-listed terms and conditions and prepared documents required to upload during apply. The application form is available for download on their official website. Mr. Amjad Ali from the human resources department should get it.
Check: Eligibility For Scholarship