International Students are advised to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded scholarships in Sweden for international students to pursue Master’s Degrees. There is No Application Fee will be charged to students during the application procedure. All the Major Subjects like Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Forestry, Health, Computer, Arts, Business and Technology are available. You can Also Apply for Ireland Government International Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Ireland
Swedish Institutes announced more than 300 scholarships to study in Sweden under the Sweden Government for Students in developing countries that do not have enough resources for Higher Education. By This Scholarship International Students Complete Master’s Degrees in Sweden Universities. There are Types of Scholarships open now one is For International Students from these 42 Countries (list available) is eligible to apply and 2nd is only for South Africa Students. Also, apply to Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 in UK [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
The Language of all Programs is English. NO ILETS is Required. All the Funding for this program is Provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. All the Expenses like Monthly Stipend, Full Tuition Fee, and Airfare Tickets, will be given by the Swedish Government. All Sweden University is top-ranked in the world and the Study environment is different from all other countries. Never miss this Golden chance to study in Sweden. Why choose Sweden for study, complete details are given below:
Swedish Institute Scholarships Description:
- Available Degrees: Master’s
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Sweden Universities
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Eligibility: All Nationalities & South Africa
- Closing Date: 28th February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Eligible Countries For Swedish Institute Scholarships:
Two Types of Scholarships are offered by Sweden Government.
- Scholarship For South Africa
For This only South Africa Students are eligible to apply for Master’s Degrees in Sweden Universities.
- Scholarship For Global Professionals
This scholarship is for International Students from 42 Countries. Students From mentioned below countries are eligible to apply:
Armenia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Programs Offered By Swedish Institute Scholarships:
More Than 600 Master’s Degree Programs are Offered by Swedish Institute Scholarships at Swedish Universities. The Duration of a Master’s degree is 1 year Without research and 2-3 Years With Research Work. All Academic Fields and Departments are available details are below lines.
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
Swedish Institute Scholarships Cover all the Expenses During Study. Students will get these Benefits mentioned Below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend & Living Expenses: An amount of SEK 10,000 per Month will be given.
- Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Medical Insurance.
Eligibility Requirements For Swedish Institute Scholarships:
- All International Students and Students From the above-mentioned Countries are eligible.
- 3000 Hours Work Permit only for International Students.
All the Documents mentioned below are required during the online application for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-24.
- Transcript of Undergraduate.
- Valid Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV not more than Two Pages. How to Write a Powerful CV to get a Scholarship or a Job
- Medical Certificate.
- Motivational letter.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 for international students. Click Here
The Closing Date to Apply online for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 for international students is 28th February 2023. The Notification For Successful candidates will be uploaded on April 2023.
Application Procedure For Swedish Institute Scholarships:
All the Application process is online Students can apply before the closing date. Open the below link and register yourself and submit the application.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.