Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023 and 2024 for International Students:
Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for International students are offered to apply for the classes of 2023 and 2024 in Sweden. The Government of Sweden has announced Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for Students from all over the world to apply online for fully funded scholarships to pursue Masters degree. All students having excellent academic records are encouraged to apply for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023-24. Importantly, most scholarships for national and international students having nil requirements for previous coursework. Also visit Central European University CEU Scholarships in Hungary 2023 (Fully Funded)
There are more than 500 Swedish Scholarships in Sweden have been called by hte Government of Sweden. These scholarships are fully funded and for master’s degree in the different universities of Sweden. All expenses have to bear by the Government of Sweden. The following expenses have been covered under these Swedish Scholarships in Sweden: Must read about Study in New Zealand without IELTS | Universities in New Zealand Without IELTS.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Air Tickets
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Free Messing
- And many more
Saskatchewan University Scholarships Description:
- Deadline: 16th January 2023
- Course level: Master’s
- Scholarship country: Sweden
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Multiple Universities in Sweden
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Scholarships in Australia for 2023 (Fully Funded)
Award Benefits of Swedish Scholarships in Sweden:
Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023-24 is a Full Free Scholarship program for International Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- The Full Tuition Fee has been Directly dispatched to University offering the scholarship.
- The accommodation expenses are paid to the students of SEK (Swedish Krona) 11,000 throughout the Scholarship.
- Travel Charges of SEK (Swedish Krona) 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Swedish Scholarships in Sweden:
Students can select one of the given below study fields under Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023-24:
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactic’s
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Law and Legal Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
Visit European Union Internship Program in Europe 2023 (Fully Funded).
Eligibility Requirements for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023-24:
- International Students are eligible only belonging to outside of EEA (European Economic Area).
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment is required.
- For admission in Masters degree the applicant must have passed a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognised college / university.
- Both Male/Female are eligible to apply.
- The students are belonging to country from given below:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Documents Required for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden:
- The letter of Motivation
- CV (Curriculum Vita)
- Reference Letter
- Leadership Experience Certificate
- Valid Passport
The deadline to apply for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023-24 for International Students is 16th January 2023.
Apply Procedure for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden:
The students who want to apply for Swedish Scholarships in Sweden can Apply Online. Following are the steps given below:
- Applications will be given for a master’s program from 17 Oct 2022 to 16 Jan 2023.
- Apply for a Global scholarship from 10 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
- SI screening and evaluation before admissions from 1st Mar 2023 to 29 Mar 2023.
- Notifications will be sent by University for Admissions by 30 Mar 2023.
- Final evaluation and selection of SI scholarship holders will be from 31 Mar 2023 to 27 Apr 2023.
- The eligible students are to apply for Master’s at Sweden university and secure their admission before 16th January 2023.
- Apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at the link universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
- After that, the SI Global Scholarship will be opened by the Government of Sweden on 10th February 2023. The students can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship up to 28th Feb 2023. The Screening and evaluation Process will be started later.