International Students are advised to apply for University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA. Students from all around the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs. There is a small Application Fee that will be charged to students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Business, Science and Computer Engineering and Human Sciences, and Humanities subjects are available. Study Abroad on Scholarship: University of Illinois Springfield Scholarships 2024 in the USA
Every year, the United States government offers several scholarships to international students. University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA is also one of these scholarships. Students from all around the world can apply for this award, as well as those from the US. You will be fully supported during your time in the USA thanks to this scholarship.
For this scholarship, you do not need to have an IELTS if your previous educational experience was in English. Only students whose previous education was not in English are needed to take an English Language Test. Don’t let this opportunity to receive a complete scholarship slip through your hands. Complete Details in the below lines.
The University of Houston-Clear Lake is a prestigious public research university established in 1971. There are campuses in Houston and Pasadena, Texas, as well as satellite campuses in Pearland and the Texas Medical Center. More than 9,000 students will be enrolled in UHCL’s autumn, 2019 classes. In the university, students can choose between four different academic colleges to pursue their academic interests.
46 bachelor’s, 48 master’s, and three doctorates, UHCL has 97 degree programs. The university’s alumni base exceeds 73,000, awarding more than 2,100 degrees annually. the University of Houston-Clear Lake (UHCL) is an international standard University that provides Quality Education. This university provides an excellent learning environment, including well-stocked labs. Also Visit: Australian Catholic University Scholarships 2024 in Australia [Fully Funded]
University of Houston Hawk Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United States (USA)|
|Host Institute||University of Houston-Clear Lake|
|Course Level||Undergraduate and Graduate Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Partially Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st November 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University of Montreal Scholarships 2024 in Canada [Fully Funded]
- World Health Organization Internship Program 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study Under the WHO
- Nihon University Centennial Scholarships 2024 in Japan
- Jonkoping University Erasmus+ Scholarships 2024 in Sweden
The United States government pays for all of the selected students’ study-related expenses. International Students get the following benefits under the University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA:
- Monthly Stipend.
- If the scholarship is extended, the student will get $2000 in spring 2024 and another $2000 in autumn 2024.
- Renewal students will also be able to continue paying resident tuition in the autumn of 2022, the spring of 2025, and the summer of 2025.
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by the University of Houston in the USA:
All the Academic Fields are available at the University of Houston-Clear Lake. The duration of a Bachelor’s Degree is 4-5 years, Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years. Details of programs in below:
- Computer Engineering
- Human Sciences
All of the criteria and conditions outlined below have been met for the University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA.
- All International Students and residents of the USA can apply for Scholarships.
- This will be your first semester as an undergraduate non-Texas resident or an undergraduate foreign student at UHCL in the spring of 2022.
- New students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. (as recalculated by UHCL)
- You need to have applied for admission to UHCL in advance.
- Must have paid the admissions application cost
- A UHCL identification number is required.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Masters.
- If your previous educational experience was not in English, you’ll need to take the IELTS or TOEFL tests.
All of the following documents must be uploaded as part of the online application process for the University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA. Details are below lines:
- For bachelor’s programs, you’ll need a high school diploma or 12 years of college-level coursework.
- Passport for International Students.
- Passport size Photo
- A scanned Copy of the CNIC of the applicant
- Scanned copy of CNIC of aspirants’ guardian
- All documents should be Scanned and attested.
- Short Resume/CV. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Only for Master’s Study Plan or Research Proposal. How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
- Last institute’s English Proficiency Certificate.
- It is necessary to take the IELTS exam if your prior degree is not in English.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance of the University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA. Click Here
University of Houston Hawk Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA is 1st November 2023.
Apply Procedure For University of Houston Hawk Scholarships:
All the application process for the University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA is digital. Students can fill out an online application by following the instructions above and assembling the documents they’ll need to upload during the process. Students can submit their applications at any time up to the deadline.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.