University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska Scholarships 2021 in Poland:
International Students are advised to apply for University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska Scholarships 2021 in Poland. Students from all the Countries of world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master Degree Programs. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Graphics Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business Analytics and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. Also Apply for: Top Canada Universities without IELTS for International Students
University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska is a Top Ranked Public Research University founded October 23, 1944 in Lublin. The National Ranking of University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska is 11th among all the National Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 1441th Number. University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska is an international standard University providing Quality Education. The university boasts an excellent academic atmosphere and complete laboratories. Must Check: IELTS Exam Preparation Online Courses For International Students
Poland Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska Scholarships is also one of these best scholarships. In this scholarship, foreigner students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Poland. IELTS are not Required for this Scholarship if Your last educational instruction medium is not in English language. Never miss this opportunity to study with a full Scholarship in Poland. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University Of University Of Maria Curie-Skłodowska Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Bachelors and Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: University Of Maria Curie
- Scholarship Country: Poland
- Closing Date: 17th July, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
After selection in this scholarship, applicants will avail following benefits:
- Full tuition waiver scholarship.
- Opportunity for student organizations to engage in integrative activities.
- Opportunity to obtain useful experience in numerous fields of interest among the ranks of student organizations.
- Opportunity to organize events on various topics such as the country of origin of the applicant and many more subjects.
- Opportunity to be an active part of the university’s social media field.
- Career counselling, psychological, educational.
- Opportunity to participate in the training of student social and professional qualifications organized by the Office for Computer and Career Development at UMCS.
- Possibility of developing the applicant’s individual interests with the assistance of thematic organizations in Lublin.
- Opportunity to take use of conveniences created within the framework of the Programme for Graduates.
Programs Offered by University Of Maria Curie Skłodowska:
All the Academic Fields are available at University Of Maria Curie-Skłodowska Scholarships. The Duration of Bachelor Degrees are 4-5 years and Master Degrees have 2-3 Years. Details of programs in below:
- International Relations
- Medical Biology
- Tourism Management
- Intercultural Communication in Education and Workplace
- International Relations
- Material Chemistry
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below terms are to be fulfilled for this Scholarship:
- All the foreigners are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- For Bachelor Programs, a Higher Secondary School diploma or a 12 year education is required.
- For Master Degree Programs, Undergraduate transcripts are Required.
- Good Academic Record.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Before initiating an application procedure, you need to get these documents:
- Application Form.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Previous Degree or Transcripts.
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Education Equivalent to 12 years is required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS if your previous Degree the medium of instruction was not in English.
The Closing Date of University Of Maria Curie-Skłodowska Scholarships 2021 in Poland is 17th July 2021.
Application Procedure for University Of Maria Curie-Skłodowska Scholarships 2021:
You may simply apply for this position by completing the online application form. The application fee is starting from 85 PLN but keep in mind fewer people apply for scholarships which require application fees but chances of selection are more. Click on the following buttons for additional information about this scholarship or to begin your application: