Leading Australian research university, The University of New England (UNE) supports its students pursuing their postgraduate research studies by providing a variety of research training programs and Fully Funded RTP Scholarships in Australia. The University of New England RTP Scholarships Program is one of these awards. The RTP Scholarship is intended to assist students at UNE who are pursuing Masters’s and PhD degrees in Australia. The award offers applicants financial assistance to pay for their tuition and living costs while attending UNE. For international students who might not otherwise have the finances to pursue a degree in Australia, this can be of great assistance. You Can Also Apply For Halmstad University Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Sweden
The application procedure for the RTP Scholarship at the University of New England is competitive, and students must exhibit a love of learning and dedication to their field of study. The selection committee is seeking candidates that exhibit a thorough comprehension of their study topics and a distinct vision for their future careers in research. The University of New England scholarships for international students offer participants not just financial assistance but also access to a variety of professional development opportunities and networking opportunities at UNE. These gatherings give students the chance to network with other academics, learn about recent achievements in their fields, and establish key connections that could advance their research careers.
Australia RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fantastic opportunity for international students who are enthusiastic about research and desire to study at UNE in Australia. Consider applying for the Research Training Program Scholarships in Australia if you planned to pursue a research-based postgraduate degree at UNE Australia. Did You Read This? Spain Government Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Europe
Description of University of New England RTP Scholarships:
|Host University||University of New England, Australia|
|Course Level||Master’s, and PhD Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline||31st March 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023-24 | Free Study in German Universities
University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in USA
The University of New England RTP Scholarships Duration:
- Three years full-time for PhD degrees.
- Two years for research Master’s degrees.
Note: The duration of the University of New England RTP Scholarships is not extendable.
University of New England RTP Scholarships program for international students is a fully funded scholarship. Here are the details of the covered value:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Charges
- An amount of AU $29,863 (2023 rate) per year tax-free for full-time students, will be provided in fortnightly instalments.
- Medical Insurance
- Research Allowances for students taking part in research studies
Also Visit: 180 University of Otago Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in New Zealand
List of Study Fields For University of New England RTP Scholarships:
There is a wide range of study programs under the University of New England RTP Scholarships are available to study. The List of study fields is given below:
- Business & Law
- Education and the Arts
- Engineering & Technology
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
The eligibility criteria for the University of New England RTP Scholarships for international students are given below:
- All domestic as well as international students may apply for the University of New England RTP Scholarships for 2023-24.
- The student engaged in an approved HDR course of study at an Australian HEP is eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, or RTP Allowance.
- A student must not be receiving any grant from another source that is larger than 75% of the RTP stipend rate to cover general living expenses while pursuing their course of study to be eligible for the RTP stipend.
- An amount that is unrelated to the student’s course of study or income that is relevant to the student’s course of study but is not used to fund basic living expenses will not be considered.
- A student must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth intended to cover HDR tuition in order to be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset.
The following documents are mandatory to apply for the University of New England RTP Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24:
- Complete the Online Application Form
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma or its equivalent is required to apply for a Master’s Degree
- A Master’s Degree/Diploma or its equivalent is required to apply for a Doctoral Degree
- Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency certificate in case of English is not the first language
- Academic thesis for PhD students only
- Acceptance Letter from a Supervisor
- CV How to Write a CV
- Reference Letters Click Here
- Research Proposal
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here
Must Read This: Students must have to learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of New England RTP Scholarships. Click Here
The University of New England RTP Scholarships applications for international students is accepted from 13 February to 31st March 2023.
Eligible students can apply online for University of New England RTP Scholarships 2023-24 by following the given procedure:
- The applicants must have to read the Higher Degrees Research Candidature and Scholarship Applications Guidelines.
- Complete the Application Form for Higher Degrees Research Candidature and Scholarships.
- Scholarship instructions are included on the form. Make sure all required documents are attached otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- Students must have to submit a Statement of Support from their Principal Supervisors.
- The University of New England will not request statements on behalf of the students.
- The written statement must not be more than 500 words.
- There is no specific form for the statement of support and it can be submitted directly to Graduate Research School by the supervisor via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be dispatched by the Supervisor to the student for attachment to this application.
- Students must provide two referee reports. The University of New England will not request reports on behalf of the students.
- Referees must be qualified to comment on both your research skills and the student’s work from the course(s) most pertinent to this application. At least one referee must be able to comment on relevant experience if you are also basing this application on relevant job experience or training.
- Referee reports must be submitted no later than one week after the closing date of the scholarship round.
- Students must have to provide the contact details of referees on the Candidature and Scholarship Application Form.
- Applicants must request their referees to submit the reports directly to the University using the Referee’s Report Form.
- For more information don’t hesitate to get in touch with https://hdr.custhelp.com/
For any query, applicants may contact the University of New England HRD office through under mentioned contact details:
- HDR Website: https://hdr.custhelp.com/
- HDR Inquiries: +61267733715
- HDR Admissions/Enrolments: +61267733263 and +61267733745
- HDR Scholarships: +61267735833
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.