University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021 in Canada [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021 in Canada. Students from all the Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Undergraduate studies. For the academic year of 2021-22, the university offers a wide variety of scholarships to all students. All the Subjects are available at Ottawa University. You can also apply for: National Taiwan University Scholarships 2021 in Taiwan [Fully Funded]
Founded in 1848, the University of Ottawa is a public research institution in Ottawa Canada. The university is ranked 279th worldwide and 11th in the nation in 2021, according to the QS World University Rankings. The university enrolls more than 41,000 national and foreign students from 150+ countries. The college has 195,000 students.
In order to complete Canada’s Undergraduate Degree, the university offers a wide variety of learning areas and majors. The fundamental purpose of the scholarship is to offer academic assistance to students in need. Ottawa University offers a lot of scholarships. The Undergraduate Degree Scholarship duration is 4 years. Don’t miss this chance for a full scholarship to college. The following lines have complete details:
Brief Description of University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Bachelors
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Ottawa
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Closing Date: 1st April, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Check: New Zealand Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students[ Fully Funded]
Study in Europe: Republic of Austria Scholarships 2021 For International Students [Fully Funded]
A lot of scholarships will be offered by the University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021 in Canada for foreign and Canadian students to earn their full-time degrees. The details of the individual awards are given below:
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships:
- Automatic Grants for Excellence: $1,000 to $4,000 for the first year in college
- Merit Scholarship: for every full-time term, $1,000
- President’s Foreign Students Scholarship: $30,000 ($7,500 a year) in value.
- Foreign Students Chancellor’s Scholarship: $26,000 in worth ($6,500 a year)
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit Scholarship: $4,000 ($1,000 annually) in worth
- International Students University Financial Assistance.
Programs Offered by University of Ottawa:
All the Subjects and Majors are available for session 2021-22 for BS Programs. The duration of Undergraduate is 4-5 years. Details are in below lines:
- Health Sciences
- Civil Law
- Common Law
- Social Sciences
Check: TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2021 in Vietnam[Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The candidate must be in good health.
- A foreign student outside of Canada is qualified to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have a good academic record.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
For a University of ottawa scholarship, the following documents are required:
- Transcript and Degree
- Picture of passport size
- Scanned Passport Duplicate
- Two Recommendations Letters
- Personal statement or study schedule or proposal for research
- Proof of Language Proficiency
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Ottawa Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 is 1 April 2021 For International Citizens.
Apply to China Scholarships: Shanghai Government Scholarships(SGS) 2021 in China [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for University of Ottawa Scholarships 2021:
To apply for University of Ottawa Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in Canada, there is an online application process. International students are eligible for scholarships and prizes when applying for entry to a university. Based on their academic performance, students will be selected for scholarships. Applicants will be eligible for any of the university scholarships immediately.