University of Padova Biomedical Sciences Scholarship 2021 in Italy [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Padova Biomedical Sciences Scholarship 2021 in Italy. Students from all over the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs in Food and Health. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. You can also Apply for: University of Western ECA Scholarship 2021 in Australia[Fully Funded]
Padova University was founded in 1222 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Europe. Padua provides a wide and detailed program portfolio; a vibrant and engaging learning atmosphere is created by interconnections between the various disciplines. Padova University is one of the world’s Best 250 universities. It is also known as Italy’s best university for the standard of teaching. The creation of the university’s missions at a global level is assisted by a broad and diverse international group of staff, students and alumni. The university is active in leading foreign networks and lecturers are involved in its research and teaching initiatives From all over the world. Students will benefit from internationalized curriculums and various options for learning abroad. In contrast with other top-ranking institutions, Padua’s fees are highly competitive. A significant number of merit-based and income-based scholarships are awarded by the University of Padua to sponsor the tuition and/or living costs of foreign students.
The grants are one of the world’s most coveted scholarships. The goal of the initiative is to create a global network of potential leaders dedicated to improving others’ lives. A reward volume of EUR 5,000.00 per academic year will be given by the University of Padua. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of University of Padova Biomedical Sciences Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Padova
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Closing Date: 7 March 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
A reward volume of EUR 5,500.00 per academic year will be given by the University of Padua. The scholarship is awarded for one academic year.
Program Offered by University of Padova Biomedical Sciences:
Masters degree program in Food and Health
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The following criteria is being used to chose scholars:
- Any nationality.
- Masters in Food and Health degree programme.
- You must be enrolled in the Master’s Degree Program at the University.
- wants to be an overseas resident.
- To be considered for entry to a master’s degree, you require a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent foreign certificate with special curricular requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you would need to prove that your English language skills are at a high enough standard to excel in your studies.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Applicants must submit following Documents when apply online.
- a copy of a valid ID card,
- a passport photo in JPG format,
- a CV, and
- academic certificates
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS if your previous Degree is not in English.
Only applications submitted (to the Foreign Office and registered on the scholarship website) prior to 7 March 2021 will be accepted.
Application Procedure for University of Padova Biomedical Sciences Scholarship 2021:
Applicants are eligible to obtain access to the master’s degree coursework at the University to be accepted in the program. You are eligible to qualify for the reward program after that. For Requirements: Visit Link