International Students are advised to apply for the University of Paris Saclay Scholarship 2023 in France. Students from all countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in France to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. No student will be charged an entry fee. Except for vocational training, all academic fields and majors approved by the University of Paris-Saclay are available. You can also apply for Singapore University Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Singapore
The scholarships in France for international students are awarded for 1 or 2 years, based on their degree of entry (M1 or M2), to students enrolled in a Master’s program at the Université Paris-Saclay and subject to the fulfilment of the requisite amount of credits to be awarded for the following year of study. Don’t miss this chance for a full scholarship in Paris for international students to college. The following lines give full details.
Via the IDEX scholarships, the Université Paris-Saclay aims to encourage international students to access its master’s (regionally recognised degree) programs, to be taught in its member institutions, and to make it easier for highly qualified foreign students to attend its university, especially those who wish to establish an academic project through study up to the doctoral level. Founded in 1150, Paris-Saclay University is a public research institution in France. This university is ranked 14th in the world by ARWU. The university is home to more than 34,000 national and foreign students. Must also apply to City University of London Scholarship 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
University of Paris Saclay Scholarship Description:
- Scholarship Country: France
- Institute: University of Paris-Saclay
- Available Degrees: Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: 10 May 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The sum of the University of Paris Saclay Scholarship is €10,000 a year. The Université Paris-Saclay shall pay this charge for the remainder of the academic year and for a total of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- Depending on the country of origin of the applicant, a limit of 1,000€ can also be granted for travel and visa expenses.
- Only upon arrival in France and after they have participated in the curriculum to which they were accepted would the awardees receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses.
- There will be no advance payment.
Study Programs Under University of Paris Saclay Scholarship:
- Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Agriculture and Food
- Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Political Science
- Basic Sciences
The students who want to get the University of Paris Saclay Scholarship must fulfil all these requirements which are given as follows:
- Newly accepted foreign students below 30 years of age are eligible for the application.
- International students who have been residing in France for less than one year, who have previously or are currently enrolled in a training course or internship which does not contribute to certification.
- International students living in France should be attending language lessons for less than a year (type FFL).
- Students who have previously resided in France during their studies as part of a mobility program (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program) that did not contribute to qualification.
All the documentation mentioned below needs to be submitted during the online application for the University of Paris Saclay Scholarship. Details are given in the following lines:
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. How to Write a Powerful CV to get a Scholarship or a Job
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELTS, if your last Degree is not in English.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of Paris Saclay Scholarship 2023 for international students. Click Here
The Closing date to apply online for the University of Paris Saclay Scholarship 2023 is 10th May 2023 for International Citizens.
Application Process For University of Paris Saclay Scholarship:
The Application process is online. Applicants can apply online by reading all the instructions and by providing the documents required to upload during the online application. Students can apply before the closing date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.