University of Rimouski Scholarship 2021 in Canada [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Rimouski Scholarship 2021 in Canada. Students from any Countries as well as can apply for completely Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like biology, chemistry, geology, and physics, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. Also Check it: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand
University of Rimouski is a Top Ranked Public University established in 1969 located in Canada. The National Ranking of University of Rimouski is 66th among all Canadian Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 2523th Number. University of Rimouski Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship in Canada 2021 is an international standard University provides Quality Education. It offers an excellent atmosphere for studies and fully equipped laboratories. Must Apply: American University Of Sharjah Scholarships 2021 in UAE [Fully Funded]
Canadian Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. University of Rimouski Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship in Canada 2021 also one of these scholarships. This scholarship may be requested by international and local students. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Canada. If your previous schooling is in English, IELTS are not required for this scholarship. Only those students whose previous education was not in English are required to take the English test. Don’t miss this opportunity to study with a complete scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Rimouski Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: PhD Degree
- Financial Support: (20,000$ per year) Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Rimouski
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Closing Date: 1st July, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students provided by the government of Canada During Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- The Canadian Ph.D. ISMER Scholarship gives $20,000 each year for three years after the Ph.D.
Programs Offered by University of Rimouski:
All the Academic Fields are available at University of Rimouski Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship in Canada 2021. The Duration of Doctoral Degrees is 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Ph.D. in Audiovisual Translation
- Ph.D. in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Ph.D. in Translation Studies
- Ph.D. in Intercultural Communication
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Ph.D. in Cyber security
- Ph.D. in Data Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Health Management
- Ph.D. in Biology
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Islamic Studies
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the condition stated below are fulfil for Scholarship
- Interested candidates can be international or Canadian citizens
- In fall 2021 or the winter semester 2022, interested applicants should begin their PhD dissertation
- At the period of the scholarship, candidates expect to enroll in full-time PhD in Marine Science in the University of Rimouski.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to the Doctoral Program in Marine Science at Rimouski University.
- Have a GPA or equivalent of at least 3.7/4.0, (ex 20/14)
- The PhD must be conducted under the supervision of a professor at Rimouski University.
- Applicants must have a letter of support from Rimouski University Professor
- Language requirements: The applicants interested in submitting their IELTS or TOEFL results are required.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the following documents must be uploaded while applying on-line. Details are in below lines:
- CV (Complete)
- Motivation letter
- All the academic documents
- (transcripts or degrees)
- A Letter of Supervision or
- letter of support from Rimouski`s Professor
- Recommendation letters (03)
- Publications/Awards (if Any)
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Rimouski Ph.D. Excellence Scholarship in Canada 2021 is 1st July, 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Rimouski Scholarship 2021:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online via all the guidelines above and throughout the application process to prepare papers for submission. Students can apply before the closing date.