University of Sussex Scholarship 2021 in United Kingdom Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Sussex Scholarship 2021 in United Kingdom. Students from all the countries can apply for Partial Funded Scholarship to complete Master’s degree programs. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Data Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Artificial Intelligence, Business and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. Also Visit: University of New England International Scholarship 2022 in Australia
The University of Sussex is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1959 located in the UK. The National Ranking of The University of Sussex is 20th among all UK Universities. The QS World Ranking of Universities ranks 160th in the world. The University of Sussex is an international standard University providing Quality Education. The Sussex scholarship 2021 is now open for those students who are interested in the AI and data sciences field. The university offers 14 scholarships for international students and awarded £10,000 to selected candidates.
Each year a large number of international students were provided by the UK government. The University of Sussex scholarship 2021 is also one of these scholarships. International and domestic students can apply for this bursary. It covers all expenditures while studying in the UK and is fully funded. If your previous schooling is in English, IELTS are not required for this bursary. The English test is only necessary for students who have not had previous instruction in English. Do not miss this opportunity to learn with a comprehensive study. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Sussex Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Master degree program
- Financial Support: Partially Funded
- Institute: The University of Sussex
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Closing Date: 1st August, 2021
Study in Canada: York University Scholarship 2021 in Canada Funded
All costs of the selected students paid during the study by the UK government. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence for Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by University of Sussex:
All the Academic Fields are available at The University of Sussex scholarship 2021. The Duration of Bachelor Degrees are 4-5 years , Master Degrees have 2-3 Years Duration. Details of programs in below:
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Human And Social Data Science
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive System
- Media and Communications
- PGCE courses
- Physics and Astronomy
- Placement years and Sandwich Degrees
- Policy and Governance
- Product Design
- Project Management
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the requirements and conditions listed below are fulfilled for the bursary
- The International Students and residents of the UK can apply for Scholarships.
- Education is required for bachelor’s programmes or 12 years of high school.
- For Master Programs Bachelors is Required.
- Age limit for Master not more than 35 years at time of application.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research Work.
- If your previous training is not in English IELTS or TOFEL.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
The following documents must be supplied during online application. Details are in below lines:
- Education is necessary for Bachelor of Graduate or 12 years Higher Secondary School Certificates.
- Passport for International Students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Professional CV
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- ·Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS if not in English your previous degree.
The Closing date to apply Online for University of Sussex scholarship 2021 is 1st August, 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Sussex scholarship 2021:
All the Application process is online. Online application students can apply by following the guidelines provided above and preparing documents for submission. Students can apply before the closing date.