The Government of Australia has announced the University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia 2024 for International Students as well as for domestic students. Students from all over the world can study free of cost. The prestigious opportunity of the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship in Australia 2024 for international and local students to pursue their Master’s and PhD Degree Programs in a most developed and fully established country like Australia. Talented students having excellent academic records in previous studies are encouraged to apply for Australian Government Fully Funded Scholarships. Also, Apply For Singapore Scholarships For International Students 2024 [SINGA]
The University of Sydney, Australia has offered students from all over the world to apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarships for 2024. The students can choose from a large number of postgraduate research degrees and PhD degrees through the RTP Scholarships 2024 program. The Scholarships at the University of Sydney are a wonderful opportunity for students having any field of previous study. The RTP scholarships provide financial coverage in the shape of monthly stipends and tuition waivers to eligible and talented students. In this post, we will get to know the University of Sydney Scholarship requirements and apply the procedure in detail.
The University of Sydney (USYD) is also called Sydney University or Sydney Uni. This is a public research-based university situated in Sydney, Australia. It was established in 1850. It is the oldest university in Australia and one of the country’s six largest universities. The university consists of eight academic faculties and schools, in which Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs are being offered. In QS World University Rankings, the university ranked 40th in the world. The university is also ranked 1st in Australia and fourth in the world for QS graduate employability.
In this university, eight Australian prime ministers, including incumbent Anthony Albanese, two governors-general of Australia, thirteen premiers of New South Wales, including incumbent Dominic Perrottet, 20 justices of the High Court of Australia, including four chief justices have been educated. The University of Sydney has produced 110 Rhodes and 19 Gates Scholars. There are approximately 75,000 students pursuing their educational activities in this institution. Students! Don’t Miss Cambridge University MBA Scholarships in the UK 2024 | Free Study in the UK
University of Sydney Scholarships Description:
|University of Sydney
|Master’s and PhD Degrees
|Who is Eligible?
|17 December 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- National Taiwan University Scholarships in Taiwan 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Tsinghua University CSC Scholarships in China 2024 [Fully Funded]
- 130+ Chinese University Scholarships without IELTS | Free Study in China
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded]
Award Benefits For University of Sydney Scholarships:
University of Sydney Scholarship 2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program. A detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- The University of Sydney RTP scholarships will provide a stipend of $35,950 per year as per the 2024 rate.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Travelling Allowances.
- The Research Funds will also be offered in this program.
Study Fields Available for University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Medicine and Health
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
Eligibility Criteria For University of Sydney Scholarships:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2024:
- The applicant student must be enrolled as an international postgraduate research student.
- The student must have outstanding academic records and research potential in previous academics.
- The student must be offered admission or currently studying for a Master’s or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Documents to be Submitted:
The Undermentioned documents are required to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarships:
- Application form
- Research proposal
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- Acceptance Letter from Supervisor Click Here
- Best TOEFL or IELTS Score
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarship by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
University of Sydney Scholarships Application Timeline:
University of Sydney Scholarships deadline details are appended below:-
|Scholarship Commencing Research Period
|Offers Received From
|Research Periods 1 and 2, 2024
|15 September 2023
|24 November 2023
|Research Periods 3 and 4, 2024
|21 December 2023
|23 February 2024
|Research Periods 1 and 2, 2025
|13 September 2024
|22 November 2024
|Research Periods 3 and 4, 2025
|17 December 2024
|February 2025 (Estimate)
Study Abroad on Global Korea Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Study Under GKS
Apply Procedure For University of Sydney Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can apply online for the University of Sydney Scholarships:
- First of all, you have to choose your required course. Check Course Details Here
- Select your desired course.
- The details of the course will appear on the right side of the page. Click on the, “Apply Online” Button.
- Create an account and complete the application form carefully.
- Read out the eligibility requirements prior to applying.
- Read the Entry Requirements Here.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.