International Students are advised to apply for WWesterwelle Young Founders Program in Germany 2023-24. Students from all the Countries of the nation can apply for a Fully Funded Fellowship to pursue Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023-24. No application fee is required of applicants. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like mentoring, peer learning, a buddy program, Berlin conference, and expert session subjects are available. You Can Also Apply For Kaduna State Government Scholarships in Nigeria 2023-24
A global fellowship that brings together leaders from all over the world is the Young Fellow Programme in Germany. In Berlin, the global leadership programme brings together exceptional young businesspeople who are aiming for commercial success. Additionally, the programming gives former fellows alumni the chance to discover their profitable business strategies in developing industries. The Westerwelle Young Founders Autumn 2023-24 initiative, which seeks to promote global understanding and strengthen the foundation of a market economy and tolerance, is one of the Foundation’s commitments.
The German government annually granted numerous fellowships and scholarships to international students. In addition, attendees network with one another and have access to fresh business chances. The Westerwelle fellowship programme in Germany also offers expert sessions where participants can gain in-depth information about their specialised subjects from top-tier experts.
If your most recent schooling was in the English language, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. Only those students who did not have their previous education in English are required to take an English language exam. Never let this chance to pursue a fellowship in Germany pass you by. Complete information is in the next few lines: Students Must Apply For Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Westerwelle Young Founders Program Description:
|Host Institute||Westerwelle Young Founders Program (YFP)|
|Course Level||All Degree Holders|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||13 August 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Apply For:
- Melbourne University MBA Scholarships in Australia 2023-24
- Mexican Government Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Orange Knowledge Program Scholarships in Holland 2023-24
- Merit-Based Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
- In the final week of August, the registrants will participate in a two-day digital Kick-off conference.
- For six months, participants will get full support, including a personal mentor, an alumni buddy, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly seminars, and networking opportunities.
- Interactions with investors and corporations.
- The top ten registrants will receive invitations to a fully funded, five-day international conference in Germany.
- Attendees will get the opportunity to pitch to investors, network, and gain insight into Germany’s start-up scene throughout the course of the five-day conference.
Programs Offered By Westerwelle Young Founders Program:
An entrepreneurship programme called the Young Founders Programme is dedicated to helping South American, African, and Asian businesses grow. Startups have the chance to develop their businesses over the course of the 6-month programme while networking with international mentors, finding partners, learning from peers in real-world situations, and obtaining essential resources from expert sessions. 50 young entrepreneurs from developing markets will have the chance to expand their networks and get real-world experience, which they can then apply to their rapidly expanding businesses.
- Peer Learning,
- Expert Sessions,
- Buddy Programme.
- Within the last five years, the participant must have created a for-profit company.
- Emerging or developing markets must be the company’s main focus.
- The startup must have a business model that is either generating optimal income or has received its first round of external funding.
- The company must make an impact and enhance market quality.
- The participants must be fluent in English.
- During the fellowship, members must be available for conferences and activities for six months.
All the documents needed to upload during apply to this fully funded Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany are below lines:
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Good Medical Health Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate from the final institution.
- IELTS if your first degree was not earned in English.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Westerwelle Young Founders Program Application Deadline:
The application deadline for the Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany 2023-24 is Sunday, August 13 at 23:59 CET.
Application Procedure For Westerwelle Young Founders Program :
- Online applications are required for consideration.
- Candidates must have a pitch deck for their startup.
- Candidates must submit accurate and basic financial information about their income and financing.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn page and/or a curriculum vitae.
- If you have any technical difficulties when applying, please contact [email protected] for help.
- Provide thoughtful, thorough responses to each question on the application so that it can be properly understood.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.