Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 | WUT-Chinese Government Scholarship:
Chinese Government has announced for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students in China. These Fully Funded WUT Scholarships are offered to those students who want to pursue their Master’s and PhD Degree programs in China. This Postgraduate Program is a full free scholarship offered and supported by Ministry of Education for the Chinese universities to attract the most outstanding and talented international students for higher studies in China. You Can Also Apply For Queen Elizabeth Scholarship for International Students 2023
Wuhan University of Technology is one of the most prestigious and well-known universities of the world which is designated to support this program to enrol graduate students for Master’s and PhD (Doctoral) Programs from all over the world. Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) was established in, 2000. Wuhan University of Technology has ranked at 39th by Wu Shulian’s university ranking of the year 2008. According to the world university rankings 2013 by Times Higher Education, Wuhan University of Technology was ranked at 58th in the whole Asian Universities.
The Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) is a public based university in Wuhan, Hubei China. Currently, the university consists of 23 different academic schools, nine state key fields, 74 Doctoral programs, 135 Master’s programs and 82 Bachelor’s programs. There are about 5,570 staff members in WUT, including 650 professors, 3 senior supervisors of China Academy of Engineering and 3 top level mentors of China Academy of Science. Moreover, more than 36,000 undergraduates, 16000 postgraduates (including Master’s and PhD students) and 327 international students are getting study at WUT. Also Visit Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023 | Chinese Government Scholarships
Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students Description:
- Host University: Wuhan University
- Course level: Master’s and PhD Degree Programs
- Scholarship country: China
- Scholarship Level: Fully Funded
- Duration: For Master’s Degree is 3 years and for PhD Degree is 4 years
- Deadline Date: 15 March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs for foreigners | Unskilled Jobs in UK
Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 | Danish Government Scholarships
Award Benefits Wuhan University Scholarship 2023:
Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students a Full Free Scholarship program. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Accommodation Coverage
- A Living Allowance up to 3500 RMB per month for PHD students
- A Living Allowance up to 3000 RMB per month for Master’s students
- Health insurance
- Free Air Tickets
Also Visit Islamabad Police Driver Jobs 2022 | ICT Police Driver Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
- The applicants must be the citizens of countries other than China.
- The applying students must have a good health.
- To apply for a Master’s degree, the maximum age limit is 35 years and the student must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a Doctoral degree, the maximum age limit is 40 years and the student must have a Master’s degree.
- The students who want to study in Chinese-medium program, must have the score 4 or greater in HSK certificate for the programs of science and engineering.
- The students who want to study in the programs of liberal arts and medical programs must have HSK score 5 or greater.
- The students not achieving the required level of Chinese language have to do Chinese language training courses for one year prior to move to their degree study.
- The students who studied in Chinese or they can provide a proof of studying at the previous institution in Chinese language, can apply for HSK test waiver from Wuhan University of Technology.
- The applicant students who studied in English medium programs should provide the certificate of English Language test. The minimum score for TOEFL is 80 and for IELTS is 6.
- English proficiency certificate is exempted for Native English speaking students.
- This scholarship has not been offered to those students who are already studying in China.
- The students applying for studying their native language or the third country’s native languages such as English or French can not apply for this scholarship.
- The students can not receive any other scholarship.
- Under the same conditions, the priority will be given to those students who are with academic achievements which are ranked by reference papers.
Documents to be Submitted for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
- Completed online application form (written in Chinese or English)
- Research proposal
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Enrolment Certificate
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- Personal statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for Master’s programs and Master’s Degree is required for doctoral programs
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese (Valid for 6 months only)
- None Criminal Punishment Certificate
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarship by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Application Timeline for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023:
The deadline date to apply for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students is 15 March 2023. The Qualified Students will be notified by results near the middle of May, 2023 and the final results of Scholarship Winners will be announced by the end of June, 2023. The official admission document will be delivered to the Successful Students from the start of July, 2023.
Apply Procedure for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023 for International Students. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
- Register for account and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.campuschina.org/
- The agency code for Wuhan University of Technology is 10497.
- Choose the Program category type B for the Chinese Government Scholarship, Chinese University Program.
- Than download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form” after completion of the form.
- Submit the completed application through Online Application System for International Students at: http://admission.whut.edu.cn
- The Scholarship will not be reserved till the student would not register in Wuhan University of Technology before the registration deadline date.
- The Scholarship recipient students can not change their host university, fields of study and duration of the study.
- The Scholarship qualification of the students will be evaluated on annual basis.
Contact Info for Wuhan University Scholarship 2023:
Admissions Office, School of International Education, Wuhan University of Technology No. 205, Luoshi Road, Hongshan Distt. Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
Post code: 430070