Young Water Funded Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021
International Students are advised to apply for the Young Water Funded Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021. Students from worldwide can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a Young Water Solution Program. The Young Water Fellowship prepares youth to become social entrepreneurs by solving community water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) issues. Also Visit: Centennial Funded Scholarships 2021 at Nihon University in Japan
Young Water Solutions has collaborated with YGAP Bangladesh to offer the inaugural edition of its flagship Young Water Fellowship program in Bangladesh (YWFBD). The program collaborates with young leaders and their teams to create new or existing social enterprises. At the local level, the objective is to enhance social or environmental circumstances, mainstream gender equality, and minimize young unemployment.
Bangladesh Government offered a lot of scholarships and fellowships for foreign candidates each year. Young Water Funded Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021 is also one of these fellowships. In addition, the objective includes addressing SDG #6: clean water and sanitation for everyone. The YWFBD program provides participants with a full year of support, including training, financing for their ideas, and ongoing mentorship from subject-matter experts as they implement a pilot project. We choose Young Water Fellows through an open call for applications based on factors such as the candidate’s ingenuity, impact, feasibility, business potential, and leadership potential. Don’t miss the chance to study on a funded fellowship. Full information is given in the following segments:
Brief Description of Young Water Funded Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021:
- Available Degrees: Young Water Solution Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Fellowship Name: Young Water Fellowship
- Scholarship Country: Bangladesh
- Closing Date: 10th October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Selected Fellows participate in two week-long boot camps led by local and worldwide incubators. Fellows will have a ready-to-pilot business concept to address a water or sanitation issue after completing the program.
Funding for pilot implementation
Following the boot camps, Fellows can apply for funding of up to €5,000 to test their business concepts over a six-month period.
Coaching and mentoring
Fellows will get ongoing coaching and personalized mentorship from professionals during the pilot deployment. They will also be linked to the national and worldwide WASH entrepreneurial communities.
Programs Offered by Young Water Funded Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021:
- Young water solution program
Eligibility for Fellowship:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of application. Despite the fact that some members of your staff may be over 30 years old.
- You should be the originator or co-founder of a project that helps your nation solve water, sanitation, or hygiene challenge.
- The program should be in its early phases of planning. First and foremost, it must be capable of being transformed into a social enterprise (i.e. have a long-term sustainability component or business model). The initiative might already be a social company, or it can be a project with a sustainability component that will allow it to exist indefinitely. Traditional and time-limited projects are also welcome. However, candidates must be willing to transform the initiatives into a social enterprise throughout the training and incorporate features that will make the initiatives self-sustaining.
- The Young Water Fellow must aim to stay in Bangladesh for at least 1.5 years after completing the course. Working on his or her social enterprise for at least 15 hours each week is also required.
- The fellows must attend two one-week boot camps in November 2021 and February 2022*. (exact dates to be confirmed).
- The boot camps will be held in English. If you work in a team, it may be useful to nominate an English-speaking team member as the Fellow. As a result, having at least a basic understanding of English is required.
- It is not necessary for your company to be registered or to have begun operations.
Required Documents for Fellowship:
Please ensure that you have read the following papers before applying:
1. TERMS OF REFERENCE, which will provide you with information regarding the program’s content and qualifying requirements.
2. APPLICATION GUIDELINES, which will assist you in developing your answers to the questions below.
3. OFFLINE VERSION OF THE APPLICATION FORM to work on your answers offline (in word) because this form does not enable you to alter your answers after they have been submitted.
Only submissions with comprehensive and detailed responses will be evaluated. One-line responses to queries requiring a description are deemed incomplete and hence ineligible.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Young Water Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021 is 10 October 2021. Study Abroad for free: Centennial Funded Scholarships 2021 at Nihon University in Japan
Application Procedure for Young Water Funded Fellowship Program in Bangladesh 2021:
A whole registration process is completed digitally. Candidates can access online by reviewing all of the above instructions and collecting the documents that must be submitted during the online application. Learners may enroll before the deadlines.