ANSO Scholarships in China 2022 in China for Masters & PhD [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for ANSO Scholarships 2022 in China. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs and PhD Programs. All the Application Process is Free no fee is charged from students. All the Academic Fields like Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Business, Computer, Information Technology, History, and Medical Fields are available. All the Study in English Language and ILETS Not Required. Also, visit Deakin University Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia 2022.
Two Top Universities of China offered ANSO scholarships every year for International Students of all developing countries that do have enough recourses to study abroad country. One is the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) which is Top Public Research University located in Hefei, China Mainland and the Worldwide ranking is 93th according to the QS World ranking of Universities. The 2nd is University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) which is the Best university in China on number 3rd after Peking University and Tsinghua University and International Ranking is 89th according to the QS Ranking. Both University attracts talented students from all over the globe.
China Government announced a lot of scholarships every year for International Students. Many types of scholarships are offered by China like CSC, CGS, and ANSO. Here is ANSO scholarship available now for Masters and PhD. This is Full Scholarship Covers all the expenses like Food, Residence, Monthly Stipend, Traveling allowance, and medical expenses during the study in China. Golden chance for International Students to study Free in china with scholarships. So apply immediately for a scholarship and enjoy. Details are in below paragraphs:
ANSO Scholarships in China 2022 Description:
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: China
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: USTC & UCAS
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
ANSO scholarship covers all expenses of selected students during study in china. Total 500 Scholarships provided by ANSO every year 200 for master and 300 for Doctoral Students from all the world. International Students get following benefits listed below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Master’s Programs amount of 3000 RMB/month will be given.
- For Doctoral Degrees Total Amount of 6000 or 7000 RMB/month vary according to the subject.
- Traveling allowance within China.
- Medical Expenses
- Books allowances
- Airfare Tickets once a year.
Almost all the subjects are offered by two participating Universities USTC and UCAS for Masters and Ph.D. Programs. The duration of the Master’s programs is 2-3 years and for PhD Programs 3-4 years. Details of Schools and subjects are in below lines:
Schools and Departments of USTS:
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Computer Science and Technology
- Earth and Space Sciences
- Engineering Science
- Humanities and Social Science
- Information Science and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Public Affairs
- Software Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Chemical Physics
- Department of Materials Sciences and Eng…
- Department of Polymer Science and Engine…
- Chemical Experimental Teaching Center
Schools and Colleges of UCAS:
- Schools & Colleges
- Teaching and Research Institutes
- School of mathematical sciences
- School of physical sciences
- School of nuclear sciences and technology
- School of astronomy and space sciences
- School of engineering sciences
- School of artificial intelligence
- School of chemical sciences
- School of chemical engineering
- College of material sciences and opto-electronic technology
- School of optoelectronics
- School of nanoscience and technology
- School of future technology
- College of earth and planetary sciences
- College of resources and environment
- College of life sciences
- College of advenved agricultural sciences
- Savaid medical school
- School of computer science and technology
- School of cyber security
- School of electronic, electronical and communication engineering
- School of microelectronics
- School of economics and management
- School of public policy and management
- School of intellectual property
- School of humanities
- School of marxism studies
- School of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Arts center
- Department of foreign languages
- Department of psychology
- Sino-Danish college
- International college
- Kavli institute for theoretical sciences
- Beijing institute of nano-energy and nano-systems
- environmental material and pollution control technology
- Continuing education school
All the International Students who want to apply for ANSO Scholarship 2022 need to fulfill the following requirements:
- All International Students Except Chinese citizens are eligible.
- For the Master, Degree Applicant must have Undergraduate or 16 years Education
- Age limit for Masters, not more than 30 Years.
- For Doctoral Programs, applicants have Masters or 18 years of Education in relevant fields.
- Age for PhD Not More Than 35 Years.
- Medical Fit Students can apply.
- Experience in Research preferred.
- Candidates have good leadership, management, and the team works qualities.
- Excellent Proficiency in English or Chinese Language.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Motivational Letter Or Statement of Purpose.
- Copy of your passport with 2 years validity.
- Detailed CV/Resume explain experiences and Research Interests.
- Original copy Last Degree and Transcript.
- For master’s degree programs Bachelor’s degree and Transcript.
- For Doctoral programs Degree and Transcripts of Bachelor and Master’s.
- Two Recommendation Letters from the previous university.
- Research Proposal or Study Plan.
- Photocopies of title pages and abstracts publications or Research papers (if available)
- Proof of English or Chinese language Proficiency.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form Available here: Download
The Application Deadline to apply online for the ANSO Scholarships 2022 in China for Masters & Ph.D. is 31st March 2022.
Apply Procedure for ANSO Scholarships:
All the Application Procedure is online. Students are requested to apply before the closing date. Read all the instructions explain above and follow the steps for applying.
- Apply for USTC or UCAS according to your subject.
- Visit ANSO official site for details that are given below for application.
- Submit application in the USTC or UCAS Websites. Select “ANSO Scholarship” when applying.