University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom. Students from all the Countries can apply for Funded Scholarship to pursue for Bachelor Degree program as well as for Master’s Degree Programs and PhD Programs. This is a fully funded scholarship. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students as well as there is. Also, visit Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022 (Fully Funded).
All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Anthropology and Archaeology, Film and Television, Music, Philosophy, Theatre as well Humanities, etc are available here. Bristol University offered this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to international students. All students can apply for this scholarship to get enrolled in this university. This scholarship will cover all expenses regarding their study. So, never miss the chance of this scholarship. The time period for Bachelor’s degree program is approximately 3-4 years and for a Master’s degree is 1-2 years.
Bristol University was established in 1876 and it is one of the oldest Universities among other universities in the UK. It is located in Bristol, United Kingdom and have 10th ranking number among other Universities in UK ranking. This university offered scholarship for multiple courses every year. The lecture will be in English language or in the Chinese language. It will depend on your courses. This University provide well established study environment to their students. It also has well established or well-equipped labs which facilitate their students in study. You may also read about Nanjing University Chinese Scholarship In China 2022 (Fully Funded).
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 28th March 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Award value: Funded
- University: University of Bristol
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
This scholarship will cover all expenses of the students regarding their studies. Selected Students can get many benefits from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend of £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 .
- Free Residence.
- Registration fee
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Bristol University offered multiple programs for Master’s as well as for Bachelor Degree Programs. The time duration for Master’s degree will be 1-2 years and for Bachelor degree will be 3-4 years. Complete details about programs are given below:
- Electronics & Information
- Classics and Ancient History
- History of Art
- Religion and Theology
- Computer Science & Technology
- Marine Science & Technology
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Latin American Studies
- Information Science & Technology
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Life Sciences
- Social Science
- Foreign Languages
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Environmental Science
- Communication Engineering
For getting this scholarship, following terms and conditions must be fulfill by the candidates which are given as follows:
- International Students are Eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- The candidate must be international.
- Photo with white background is required.
- For Master Degree Programs the age of candidate will be less than 35 years old
- For BS Degree Programs, 12th year degree is required and the age must be less than 30 years.
- Good Academic Record required.
- Experience in Research for Master required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Documents to be Submitted:
During applying for this scholarship, following documents must be uploaded. Complete details are given below:
- For Master Programs, a Transcript of Undergraduate is required and it must be in attested form.
- For the BS Degree program, a 12th year Degree is Required and it also must be attested.
- For Ph.D. Master is Required.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose required.
- A research proposal for Master’s programs is also required.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- An acceptance Letter is also required.
- Valid passport is required.
The deadline to apply for International Scholarships at University of Bristol 2022 is 28th March 2022.
Apply Procedure for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship:
All the procedure for applying this scholarship is almost online. During apply, must read all terms and conditions carefully and must upload all your required documents before closing date. So, hurry up students. Must apply for this scholarship if you want to fulfill their dreams.