Australian Government Scholarships 2021 For International Students [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Australian Government Scholarships 2021 In Australia. Students from all the can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available in different universities. You can also apply for: Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 in Holland [Fully Funded]
For this international scholarship in Australia, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia offers support. People from developed countries can carry out undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at highly ranked Australian universities. Students are not only engaged in academics, but many research opportunities are often given to them. With preparatory preparation in their area of study, students are fortunate. This is one of the best scholarships to socially as well as professionally improve yourself.
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), provide opportunities for people from developing countries to pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions, especially those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region. As it is a fully funded scholarship for foreign students in Australia, students can receive funds for airfare, establishment allowances, supplemental learning assistance, personal health care, field study expenses, and waiver of tuition fees for economic classes. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship.:
Brief Description of Australian Government Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Australian Universities
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Closing Date: 31st May, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Germany: DAAD Scholarships 2021 In Germany for Foreigner Students [Fully Funded]
Check: University of South Australia Scholarship 2021 in Australia For MS & PhD [Fully Funded]
The Australia Awards Scholarships are international student scholarships which are fully funded. Full Free scholarship for international students. Check below what will be covered in Australia
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Airfare Travel Tickets
- Establishment Allowance
- Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Living Expenses Contribution
- Cover of Student Welfare Abroad
- Pre-Course English (PCE) fees-PCE may be available for students for training in the country and/or in Australia if considered necessary.
- Additional academic assistance may be available to ensure the academic performance of a scholar or to develop their academic experience.
- Fieldwork may be available to qualifying research students for One Return Economy Class Airfare along the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia (for research awards and Masters through coursework that has a research aspect where fieldwork is mandatory).
AAS Participating Universities:
The following colleges participate in the Scholarship Under Australia Awards:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
Must Apply: KOC University Scholarships 2021 in Turkey For International Students[Fully Funded]
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- the Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific: Federated Nations of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, Futuna, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Wallis and Futuna
- Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia, South Africa,
- Middle East: The Areas of Palestine
Check: CERN Summer Internship Program in Switzerland 2021[Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Participants must be from a country that is qualifying.
- Be at least 18 years of age on 1 February of the year in which the scholarship commences.
- Do not be an Australian resident, hold permanent residence in Australia, or apply for a permanent visa to remain in Australia.
- No person who holds, or is entitled to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency at any time during the application may be married to, engaged to, or de facto.
- Do not be the existing military members serving;
- All conditions for holding a Student Visa from the Department of Home Affairs can be fulfilled.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
There is compulsory for the candidate to upload all the documents during filling their application form which are mentioned below:
- For Undergraduate Programs, certificate of 12 years Education is required.
- For Master Programs, Transcript of Bachelors is required.
- For Doctoral Degrees, Transcript of MS is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume or CV is also required.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose is also mention in their application form.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master and PhD is also required.
- Recommendation Letters are required.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS/TOFEL if your education not in English Language.
The closing date for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022 is 31st May, 2021.
Check: Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 in Germany [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Australian Government Scholarships 2021:
Via the Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 application or by mail, students may apply for a scholarship.
- As it ranges from one country to another, all applicants are advised to first review the submission deadline according to their country.
- Few countries will request applications in hard copy along with necessary documentation, while other countries can allow the application online.
- If an applicant is applying to the OASIS (Online Australia Scholarships Information System), he must register electronically to obtain the registration number.
- You may need to submit the necessary documents to the portal after signing up.