HEC Overseas Scholarship 2021 for MS/M.Phil and PhD [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2021 for MS/M.Phil and PhD Engineering Technology (Phase-III, Batch-3). Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue MS/M.Phil And PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Biological Science, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, Technology and Islamic Education as well as management and Development subjects are available. Also Apply for: Qatar University Scholarships 2021 in Qatar For International Students [Fully Funded]
Higher Education Commission (HEC) was established in 2002 for improvement and promotion of the higher education sector in Pakistan. The Higher Education Commission’s (HEC) purpose is to “enable institutions of higher learning to function as growth engines for Pakistan’s socio economic development.” Since the inception of HEC, the first priority was to improve the quality of teaching and research in institutions through highly qualified faculty. Around 150 academics, intellectuals, researchers, businesspeople, and professionals from Pakistan took part. In total, 11 Focus Groups comprising academia, industry, and research and development were organized in the following areas: Sciences, New Higher Education Trends, Physical Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business Education, Development Studies, Economics, Biological Sciences, Arts & Humanities, and Agricultural Studies to select specific topics and areas of research that are strategically crucial for Pakistan’s development in the next ten years while keeping the China Pakistan Economic Corridor in mind. Check this Scholarship: Australian Government Scholarships 2021 For International Students [Fully Funded]
The scholarship recipient will be able to study at top-ranked international colleges in advanced nations. HEC Overseas Scholarships are available in the following disciplines in 2021. Under this category, scholarships are offered each year for Direct PhD and MS/MPhil leading to PhD programmes. Scholars are placed in technologically advanced nations with no/minimal/special tuition fee rates, for which HEC and host country higher education authorities and institutions have signed Memorandums of Understanding. Since its founding, HEC has invested heavily in human resource development to generate PhD staff for universities; yet, due to increases in DAIs and student population in the higher education sector, the total percentage of PhD VS Non-PhD teachers has remained constant. Nonetheless, university accessibility, quality, publications, R&D activities, and rankings have improved at the national and international levels. Continuous development financing / new schemes are necessary to raise the ratio of PhD vs non-PhD professors. Never pass up the opportunity to study on a full scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of HEC Overseas Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: MS/M. Phil & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Higher Education Commission
- Scholarship Country: Oversees
- Funded By: HEC
- Closing Date: May 30,2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must Apply: NCTU International Student Scholarships 2021 In Taiwan [Fully Funded]
Check: Auburn University Scholarships 2021 in USA [Fully Funded]
This is a fully financed scholarship that will cover all expenses;
- Tuition Fee
- Maintenance Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Airfare for a specific period
- HEC, on the other hand, has Memorandums of Understanding/Declarations of Understanding with certain international universities that give tuition fee waivers to HEC applicants. Only those candidates who have secured tuition fee/maintenance scholarships from those universities/countries will be given scholarships.
Programs Offered by HEC Overseas Scholarship 2021:
All the Academic Fields are available at HEC, Pakistan. The Duration of Doctoral Degrees are 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- New Higher Education Trends
- Physical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Business Education
- Development Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
- Agricultural Studies·
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Textile Engineering Technology
- Nano Technology/ Materials Engineering Technology
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
- Aviation/Avionics Engineering Technology
- Automotive/Automobile Engineering Technology
- Agro Industrial Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Cyber/Cyber Security Engineering Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering Technology
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering Technology
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned terms are to be fulfilled for this Scholarship:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national
- Prior to the closing date, candidates seeking PhD scholarships must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years)
- Applicants for MS/M. Phil scholarships in Engineering Technology must be recognized with Pakistan’s National Technology Council and must be for a minimum of sixteen years of study (NTC).
- Throughout the academic career before the final degree, a maximum of one-second division is permitted.
- Candidates must have a CGPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 in the semester system or first division (in the yearly system) in their MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree.
- Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and staff of public sector research and development organisations registered with the Pakistan Council for Science and Technology (PCST)
- 35 years for all others
- A valid HEC Aptitude Test with a minimum score of 70% is required (HAT). For short-listing considerations, HEC will evaluate the best HAT score from the previous two years.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship
Check: Schwarzman Scholarship 2021-22 in China [ Fully Funded]
Important Note: Applicants who have previously been tentatively or finally chosen in any of the HEC scholarship schemes are required to get a NO Objection Certificate (NOC) from the appropriate HEC-Scholarship Section before submitting their application.
1) A copy of this NOC must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application submission deadline .
2) Any such candidate’s application that is not accompanied by a NOC may be rejected at any stage of the selection/award process.”
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents mentioned below need to be uploaded during online application. Details are in below lines:
- Candidates who wish to apply for the MS in Engineering and Technology Program must be registered with the National Technology Council (NTC).
- Those who do not have NTC registration must apply online before the advertisement’s closing date for PhD and form MS Program.
Following Recommended format of HAT Test
|Disciplines/Subject||Quantitative Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Subject Based Content||Total
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for PhD only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
Applicants must apply online using the HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk) by SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2021.
Check: Biola University International Scholarships 2021-22 in USA [Fully Funded]
Please do not submit a paper version of the online application form. Only those who have been selected will be asked to present a signed paper copy of the online application form, as well as any supporting documentation.
Application Procedure for Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Scholarships 2021:
Outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals are encouraged to apply for PhD and MS/M. Phil scholarships. Ph.D. scholarships are available in a limited number of subjects, although MS/M. Phil scholarships are available in Engineering Technology. Scholarships will be given for the Spring/Fall-2022 Session at top-ranked overseas colleges in advanced nations designated by HEC.
- Applicants must submit an online application using the HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
- Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 300/- (non–refundable) in favour of DG Finance, HEC must be submitted on HEC e-portal. Fees can be deposited in any bank into Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad Pakistan.
Official Scholarship Link