Hay Students! The Government of Belgium has announced a wonderful opportunity for International Students of the world in the shape of Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students for the year 2024-25. Students from all over the world who have an excellent academic history in previous studies can apply for the Fully Funded ARES Scholarships in Belgium. This is the golden chance for talented students to pursue their Master’s degree programs in Belgium. Also, Apply For Kadir Has University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey [Fully Funded]
In this Government Scholarships program, the students have an opportunity to produce a creative change in the minds of communities around the world under the mentorship of senior supervisors of the top-level institutions of the world. These are free-of-cost scholarships to continue higher studies at top universities in Europe.
The ARES Scholarships Program, 2024/25 in Belgium is a one-year advanced Bachelor’s / Master’s degree program or 2-6 months educational program within the institution. Students from all over the world belonging to developing countries are eligible to apply for these Scholarships in Belgium For International Students 2024. These scholarships are totally free of cost and the procedure to apply is very simple and easy.
Scholarships in Belgium For International Students 2024 are supported by the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES). There are more than 200 scholarships for the Master’s degree program and training courses for international students have been offered. These scholarships have been offered every year to students of developing countries of the world. Belgium is one of the most prestigious choices in the world for international students to pursue their higher studies. There are three official languages spoken in Belgium, Dutch, French and German. The capital of Belgium is Brussels. The European Parliament and NATO Headquarters are situated in this city. Students! Don’t Miss Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2024 in Turkey [Fully Funded]
Belgium Government Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES)|
|Course Level||Masters Degree and Training Courses|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||17 November 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Hohai University CSC Scholarships 2024-25 in China [Fully Funded]
- Uskudar University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey [Fully Funded]
- Kyungpook National University Scholarships 2024 in South Korea [Fully Funded]
- Antalya Bilim University Scholarships 2024 in Turkey
Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25 For International Students is a full-fee scholarship program. A detail of the covered expenses is given below:
For Master’s Degree Program:
- Free International Air Tickets
- Accommodation Allowances up to 1150 € per month
- Indirect Mission fees of €150
- Arrival allowance, Tuition Fee, and return fees of 700€
- Registration & Insurance Fees Expenses
- Full Travel costs as a part of inter-university training
For Training Courses:
- Free International Air Tickets
- Accommodation Allowances
- Indirect Mission fees up to 150 €.
- Insurance Fees Coverage
- Travel Expenses Costs
Eligible Countries For Belgium Government Scholarships:
Undermentioned is the list of eligible countries for Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25.
- Burkina Faso
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Republic of Guinea
- South Africa
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25 For International Students:
- The age limit is 40 years for the Master’s Degree program.
- The age limit is 45 years for Training Courses is required.
- The applicant students must be Citizens of Developing countries. A List of Underdeveloped Countries is given here.
- The students can apply in the same academic background, in which he/she studied before.
- The candidate must have the ability to speak and write English language.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25 For International Students:
- Completed online application form
- Research proposal
- Copy of valid Passport
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Personal statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25 by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Belgium Government Scholarships Application Timeline:
The deadline date to apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25 For International Students is 17 November 2023.
Apply Procedure For Belgium Government Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Belgium Government Scholarships 2024-25 For International Students.
- The eligible students have to follow the application procedure and all the requirements for scholarships.
- The students not have previously attended any educational institution in Belgium for an ARES scholarship program.
- The applicant has to create a GIRAF account.
- Previous account if any can be validated, reset the password if necessary.
- Submit the completed application through the GIRAF web portal.
- After the final selection, the successful candidates will be notified via email at the end of the selection process in June 2024.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.