Bond University HDR Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Ph.D. Degrees Programs. The scholarship would include tuition exemptions and a housing allowance of $28,854 per annum. No Application Fee Will Be Charged to Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations Like Sciences, Arts, Business, and computers are available. Also visit University of California Free Online Courses 2023 with Certificates.
The scholarship is tax-free and up to three years will be available. Scholarships are open for PhD candidates. Study Doctorate AND must keep a letter of invitation to study at Bond University. Requests will be reviewed on the basis of main criteria and awarded on the basis of academic merit. If your last education is in English, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. The English language test is only required for those students who have not obtained their previous education in English. Don’t Only students who have not had their prior English education must undergo the English language test. Don’t miss this chance to research for a complete scholarship.
Bond University is one of the largest private universities in Australia on the Gold Coast. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2022, it is ranked # 414. The university was founded in 1987. Bond University, its Faculty of Law, Business, Humanities, and Social Sciences and Health Sciences and Medicine; And the Institute of Sustainable Growth and Architecture offer a wide variety of globally accepted undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and research) degrees. Bond University provides Australia’s lowest student-to-staff ratio, with a globally mixed, closely formed population of approximately 4,500 students, allowing for smaller class sizes that result in more participatory and Individual promotion allows for guidance. You may also read about Griffith University International Scholarship in Australia 2023 (Fully Funded).
Bond University HDR Scholarships Description:
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
- Course level: PhD
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Bond University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the selected Students get all the benefits during the whole Study in Australia. The following Benefits are available.
- tuition fee exemptions
- Monthly Stipend.
- Housing allowance of $28,854 per year.
- Other Allowances.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Round Airline ticket once in year.
- Medical Insurance.
Offered programs by Bond University:
For a Complete list: Visit Link
- Applicants must follow all the eligibility requirements below to be eligible for the scholarships:
- From any country, applicants are welcome. There is no ethnicity restraint.
- All the eligibility requirements for the Ph.D. programme at Bond University must be fulfilled by applicants.
- Applicants must fulfil the criteria for entry into the English language, as well as satisfy the requirements for visas and citizenship.
- Applicants are expected to have a legitimate letter of offer to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only open to students who are new. Present students do not eligible to apply.
- Applicants that have previously submitted and have declined to do so are not able to reapply.
- Applicants can not qualify if, during the same span, they possess some other scholarship.
Applicants will be judged on the basis of their academic results and credentials and rewarded on the basis of academic merit.
Documents to be Submitted:
- CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Academic transcripts
- Research Proposal:
- Motivational Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Research Experience and Research Potential
- Academic Referee Reports
- Principal Supervisor’s Supporting statement
- Awards and Recognition
Assessment of Scholarship Applications: Visit Link
The deadline to Apply for Bond University Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia for International Students is 30th September 2022 and 31 March 2023. Applications for September Intake will be opened from 1st August 2022.
Apply Procedure for Bond University HDR Scholarships:
There is an Online Application method to apply for Bond University HDR Scholarships in Australia 2023. Follow the given below steps to apply for Australian Government Scholarship:
Step one – Expression of Interest (EOI) send to faculty
You are expected to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to your respective faculty prior to submitting a formal application for admission.
Please register using the Online Application Facility of Bond University below and complete the application’s Expression of Interest section. You will be informed the results and you will be encouraged to log back into the Online Application Service if your expression of interest has been satisfactory to complete the remaining parts of the application.
Please notice that the application of an Expression of Interest form does not ensure approval of the Higher Degree Research Program
Step two – Apply to Bond University for Enrollment
Your Faculty will encourage you to make a formal application for entry to an HDR Doctoral or Masters programme after your Expression of Interest has been deemed successful.
Students must fulfil the requisite academic entrance criteria in order to qualify for admission to a Higher Degree Study (HDR) programme, as well as meet the requirements for visa, residency and English proficiency.
Please make sure you have all the required supporting documentation ready to submit with the application before you launch your online application. This paperwork will include:
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of completion/Testamur
Step Three – Apply for a Scholarship
- Once your application for admission has been accepted and a letter of offer has been sent, you will apply for an HDR scholarship.
- To help with your submission, make sure you visit the latest Scholarship Applications Evaluation System
- You must apply using the online application form for the scholarship below.
- Late or incomplete applications for scholarships obtained after the nominated date of round closing shall not be accepted until the next round
- You are not entitled to re-apply if you have already applied for a scholarship at Bond University and have been unsuccessful.