Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]:
The Australian Government has announced the prestigious Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students, which are available to students of developing countries who wish to enrol in full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees programs at a large number of participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) educational institutions in Australia. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is in charge of administering Australia Awards Scholarships, which are long-term awards. You Can Also Apply For Austrian Scholarships for International Students 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The Fully Funded scholarships will cover the living expenses, additional study-related costs, return plane travel, and tuition fees. The program’s goal is to give students the technical and leadership abilities they need to advance their home country. The program generally concentrates on subjects like agriculture, economic development, education, and health, though each year the list of eligible countries and the precise fields of study is different for each country and institution. Candidates will be chosen based on their professional and academic credentials, aptitude for leadership, and compatibility with the program’s development aims.
Depending on the country, the application timeline varies. An online application, written responses, and interviews are all part of the selection process. Through Australia Awards Scholarships, students from developing countries can get a top-notch education and get the information and skills they need to make a difference in their own country. The program not only benefits the individual academics but also the growth of their home nations and the ties between Australia and those nations. Did You Read This? University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Description of Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24:
|Supported By||Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD|
|Scholarship Value||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st May 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Guangxi Normal University Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Edinburgh University Scholarships in the UK 2023-24
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 for international students in Australia is a fully-funded scholarship program. The detail of the financial coverage is appended below:
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- A one-time sum to assist with the expense of books, supplies, and lodging.
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) is a fortnightly payment provided toward the cost of subsistence at a rate determined by the department.
- Students must complete the required Introductory Academic Program (IAP), which provides information on residing and studying in Australia, before enrolling in official academic courses.
- Costs for a single round-trip, economy class ticket taking the shortest route to and from Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is provided to cover the scholar’s necessary medical costs for the duration of the award, with the exception of pre-existing conditions.
- Qualifying research students may be entitled to one round-trip economy class ticket on the most direct route to their home country or within Australia for research awards and coursework master’s degrees with a required fieldwork component.
- Additional academic assistance may be provided to guarantee a student’s academic performance or to enhance their academic experience.
- If deemed necessary, students may be charged pre-course English (PCE) fees for the instruction given abroad or in Australia.
Also Visit: University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia [Fully Funded]
List of Eligible Countries:
The students from the undermentioned countries are eligible to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Fiji, Kiribati
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
List of Participating Institutions:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of Tasmania
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
Eligibility Requirements For Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24:
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 eligibility requirements for international students are mentioned below:
- A contract indicating that the applicant will accept the scholarship’s terms and conditions must be signed with the Commonwealth of Australia before they may accept an Australia Awards Scholarship.
- After receiving the scholarship, the students must have to spend at least two years outside of Australia. If he did not do so, he will be responsible for paying back the full amount of the scholarship.
Undermentioned are the required documents to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24:
- Online Application Form
- Updated Curriculum Vitae Learn, How to Write a CV
- Reference Letters Click Here
- Academic Transcripts of the student
- Research Proposal
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
Must Read This: You must learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase your chances of acceptance for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24. Click Here
Application Timeline for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24:
The application timeline for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24 for international students for the 2024 intake is from 1st February 2023 to 1st May 2023.
Interested students can apply online as well as manual for Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-24. Follow the undermentioned steps while applying:
- To find out more about eligibility, priority areas, and application procedures, check the opening and closing dates for your country and choose it from the list of participating countries. Visit the participating country’s page for opening and closing dates.
- The applicants must have to read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook prior to applying.
- Eligibility requirements, entitlements, selection procedures, and responsibilities are available in the manual.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade may change and update this manual at any time and without any notice.
- While some countries encourage and permit online applications, others demand paper applications.
- For more information, you can see your participating country profile.
For Online Apply:
- Visit the Australia Scholarships Information System website (OASIS). The students have to provide the information while registering an online account to prove their eligibility. A unique registration number, user ID, and password will be provided.
- There is no need to submit the application right away. Up until the specified closing date listed on the applicable participating country profile, you can create a draught application form and make changes to it and your supporting documentation.
- Your application cannot be modified after submission. We strongly recommend submitting their online applications well before the deadline. In the days before the deadline, OASIS system is widely used, so the applicants suffer delays in their application process.
Apply By E-Mail:
- If someone is unable to submit his/her application through the online system, he/she can apply by mail.
- The students have to consult their participating country profile for more information about getting a hardcopy application form and any other templates, like referee reports.
- All the hard copy application forms and supporting documents must be submitted by the time specified by the country.
- The applicants must have to check each country’s opening and closing dates.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.