International students are welcome to apply for the Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2024-25. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to undertake a Master’s Degree from the UK. Most talented students have a great chance to study at top universities in the UK with scholarships. There is No Application Fee will be charged while applying for the award. You Can Also Apply For Vistula University Scholarships in Poland 2024-25
The UK government offers many scholarships for international students every year. Chevening Scholarship is one of the most demanded scholarships in these. The Chevening Scholarship will allow you to live and study in the UK for one year. Many of the world’s top universities are located in the UK. This year, they expect to award 15,000 scholarships. This will cover your airfare, food, accommodation, visa, tuition, books and allowances.
The Chevening Scholarship is an international scholarship program that provides opportunities for students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to pursue postgraduate studies or courses at UK universities. The initiative is supported by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and its partner organizations. Last year, 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded. You have the option to choose from over 12,000 Master’s courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. Chevening is the UK’s largest scholarship to help students achieve their dreams. Also, Visit Padova University Scholarships in Italy 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Chevening Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Host Institute||Top-Ranked UK Universities|
|Course Level||Master’s Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||7th November 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- GCHS Scholarships in Switzerland 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
- SUSS Scholarships in Singapore 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
- DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
- TU Delft Scholarships in the Netherlands 2024 [Fully Funded]
Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2024/25 is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students to Study in a Master’s Degree Program. A detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The Cost of One Visa Application
- A stipend for travel to Chevening events in the United Kingdom.
Programs Offered by Chevening Scholarships:
All the Academic Fields are available at Chevening Scholarships In the United Kingdom is a Full Coverage scholarship. The Duration of a Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years. Chevening also provides a unique schedule of
- Enabling scholars to experience the UK’s heritage
- Discuss international policy
- Interact with thinking leaders from a range of academic
- Social events
Students Cannot Apply For:
- Distance learning
- Less than nine months in duration
- More than 12 months in duration
- PhD or DPhil
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK
All of the requirements and conditions listed below are met for the scholarship.
- You must be a resident of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your home country for at least two years after your award expires.
- While you are applying for the Chevening Scholarship, you should have completed all components of a bachelor’s degree that will allow you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK institution. In the UK, this is equivalent to an advanced 2:1 honours degree.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to 3 different UK university programs and receive an acceptance letter from one of these options.
- For More Details: Visit the Link
Eligible types of work experience:
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Documents to be Submitted:
All of the following documents must be uploaded during the online application procedure. Details are below lines:
- Online Application Form
- Official Degree Transcripts
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Updated Resume or CV. How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship OR a Job
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Learn, The Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships
- Study plan or Research proposal for Master only.
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Chevening Scholarships for international students. Click Here
Chevening Scholarships Application Timeline:
The deadline to apply for the British Chevening Scholarship for International Students is 7th November 2023.
Apply Procedure For Chevening Scholarships:
The entire application process is Online to Apply for the Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2024/25. Students can apply online by reading all the instructions given above and preparing the necessary documents to upload during the application process. Students can apply before the last date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.