Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 for Mid-career Professionals in United kingdom. International Students from low and middle income Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for Mid-career Professionals Fellowship. Students can spend between six weeks and three months at a UK Host organisation working in their sector on a program of professional development. Also apply for Islamic University of Madinah Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
UK Department for International Development (DFID) is providing funds, Talented and Motivated professionals has a golden chance by Commonwealth to enhance their knowledge and skills in sectors given below.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 Details:
- Organization: Commonwealth
- Fellowship benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Commonwealth countries
- Fellowship country: United kingdom
- Last Date: 3 August 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in USA University of Minnesota Bachelors Scholarship 2020 in USA.
- Will provided approved Round Airfare from candidate’s home country to the United Kingdom.
- Stipend (living allowance) payable monthly (or pro rata) for the duration of the award at the rate of £1,696 per month, or £2,104 per month for those at organisations in the London metropolitan area. Exceptionally, depending on the program arranged, a peripatetic living allowance may be payable. At the time of selection more details will be provided if applicable.
- If a Fellow declares a disability, a full assessment of needs and eligibility for additional financial support will be offered by the CSC.
- Up to £953.45 arrival allowance at current rates will be provided, including funds for warm clothing.
- Reimbursement of the standard visa application fee.
- Flat rate contribution of £800 to the costs of the Host organisation relating to the administration and support of the Fellow, setting up of appropriate meetings, any materials required, and incidental travel for the Fellow during the award (to be paid to the Host organisation on receipt of an invoice).
- Fees can be agreed for costs associated with Fellows attending short courses/conferences as well as travel to visit other UK organisations where this forms an integral part of the Programme.
- Up to £2,000 can be agreed for awards under two months and up to a maximum of £3,000 for awards of three months (to be paid to the Host organisation on receipt of an invoice).
Fellowship is offered in these six development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
List of Organisations:
Here is the list of approved organisations by the Commission to host Fellowships for this round of fellowships. Eligibility criteria for each program is given below for every organisation also their official website links are given. Please read the criteria for every organisation, if not completing the criteria will lead to ineligibility of the candidate.
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- The Royal Veterinary College
- Justice Defenders
- Knowledge for Change
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Meriden Family Programme
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- UK Statistics Authority
- University of East London- School of Health, Sport and Bioscience
- University of Salford
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- Conciliation Resources
- Cardiff University, The Phoenix Project
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- British Geological Survey.
To be eligible for fellowship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a national of one of the eligible Commonwealth country or granted a refugee status, or be a British Protected Person.
- Applicant must be permanent national of that eligible country.
- Must have Full Time Five years of experience or Part Time equivalent experience in a profession related to the subject given above for fellowship. Note that voluntary work experience will not be considered.
- Be in employment at the time of application that they will return to upon completion of the fellowship;
- At the time of application candidate must not selected for this Fellowship in previous five years.
- Candidate not studying in any course work or Research work in UK. Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programmes of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject;
- Applicants must be available between 1 February 2021 & 15 March 2021 for this Fellowship.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Fellowships 2020 in UK for International Students is 3rd August 2020.
How to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships?
Your application must include at least two references, one of which must be from your current employer, otherwise it will be considered ineligible.
After closing date for applications and references your application will be given to Host organisation in which you have applied for fellowship. After that the organisation will review your application and give list of selected students to Commission. Then Commission will select final candidates for fellowship. The link to Online Application for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 and Official Link is given below: