In search of higher education prospects, many students travel to Thailand. It is not surprising that a lot of students are interested in studying in Thailand given that country’s rich culture, low cost of living, and top-notch universities. SIIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023-24 are one of the greatest methods to pay for Master’s and PhD degrees in Thailand. We will examine the many scholarships granted by the government, colleges, and other organisations in this blog post for students in Thailand. SIIT University scholarships in Thailand have been offered at one of Thailand’s finest colleges the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT). You Can Also Apply For University of New England RTP Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Australia
Both Thai and International Students who exhibit academic achievement and financial need are eligible to apply for SIIT Thailand scholarships 2023-24. The scholarship pays for living expenses in addition to tuition fees. Thailand scholarships for international students also enable students to interact with peers and instructors from top-level global institutions while learning about Thailand’s rich cultural diversity. This is made possible by the SIIT international scholarships, which require these students to live on campus in the residence halls.
Sirindhon Technology Scholarship Fund provides gifted students with fully funded Thailand scholarships so they can travel to Thailand and pursue their graduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. At Thammasat University, SIIT was founded in 1992 as a semi-autonomous organisation. Since then, the institute has played a crucial role in the connections to Asia. The student exchange program and fully-funded graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral scholarships among them, the Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) 2022 have enhanced this connection.
By staying in Thailand, international students from all over the world have the opportunity to experience that country’s rich and varied culture. Additionally, the students create an alumni network and an ongoing sense of community that enable them to recognise the challenges, triumphs, and innovations of other nations. Did You Read This? Halmstad University Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Sweden
Description of SIIT Scholarships in Thailand:
|Host University||Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)|
|Course Level||Master’s, and PhD Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline||15th March 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Spain Government Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Europe
University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in USA
Duration of SIIT Scholarships in Thailand:
- 2 years for Master’s degree Scholarships
- 3 years for Doctoral Scholarships
Available Study Fields:
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Digital Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Technology
SIIT Scholarships in Thailand for international students is a fully funded scholarship. Here is the list of the covered expenses:
- The scholarship will cover full thesis support.
- A maximum of 10,000 Bhat will be provided to support miscellaneous funds such as airport taxes, visa fees, etc.
- The recipients will be provided with a living allowance of 10,000 Bhat for each month.
- The students will be granted round-trip economy class tickets to travel to and from Thailand up to a maximum of 20,000 Bhat for each student.
- Medical and accident insurance will also be provided.
Also Visit: New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Europe
The eligibility criteria for SIIT Scholarships in Thailand for international students are appended below:
- The student must be an international citizen.
- The student must enable to pursue a master’s or PhD degree in the given fields at SIIT.
- The student must have an excellent academic record in the previous study and must have in the top 20% of the class.
- The students who are receiving other grants or scholarships are ineligible to apply for SIIT Scholarships in Thailand.
- The student must have good health and good behaviour.
- The student must be proficient in the English language and must have proof of it.
The following documents must be required to apply for SIIT Scholarships in Thailand for the academic year 2023-24:
- Complete the Online Application Form
- CV How to Write a CV
- TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency certificate in case of English is not the first language
- Academic thesis for PhD students only
- Reference Letters Click Here
- Research Proposal
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here
- A valid Passport or ID card
- Recent Photograph
- Two Recommendation Letters
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for SIIT Scholarships in Thailand. Click Here
SIIT Scholarships in Thailand applications for international students are accepted by 15th March 2023.
Eligible students can apply online for SIIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023-24 by following the given procedure:
- The students can apply online through the official website.
- All required documents must have to upload in the given format i.e. jpeg, jpg, pdf.
- The statement of purpose of the student must be consisted of at least one page.
- Even though the unavailability of an English Proficiency Certificate does not preclude the candidate from applying online, it does not guarantee that they will never require it in future.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.