GIGA Scholarship Program 2021 at Keio University in Japan[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for GGIGA Scholarship Program 2021 at Keio University in Japan. Students from all over the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. 50$ Will Be Charged from Students as university application fee. The scholarships eligible for the GIGA program at Keio University, Japan are the Japanese Government (MEXT) and MASATADA KOBAYASHI Scholarships. Applicants may apply for both scholarships, but if chosen to be a winner, only one scholarship would be awarded. You can Apply For this: Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2021 In Taiwan[Fully Funded]
Keio University was founded by Fukuzawa Yukichi in 1858 as a School of Western Studies based in one of the mansion houses in Tsukiji. Keio University is a Top Ranked private University. In the greater Tokyo city, there are five Keio University campuses..In central Tokyo, the main Mita campus is located.Tokyo Tower is only a short walk away from Mita. A university honor every year, which is a prerequisite to winning a Noble Prize. Past recipients include Nobel laureates such as Dr. Jules A. Keio University is included in the top Private universities in Tokyo, Japan. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2021, it is ranked #191.
Keio University is offering a scholarship for fall 2021 enrollment made possible through the generosity of one of the first graduates of Keio University SFC, Mr Masatada Kobayashi. ILETS or TOEFL are Required for this Scholarship. Never miss this opportunity to study with full Scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of GIGA Scholarship Program 2021 at Keio University:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Keio university
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 5th February, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply For This: University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2021 in Japan[Fully Funded]
Must Check: University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2021 In UK [ Fully Funded]
Up to JPY 1,000,000 per year will be given to the applicants. The scholarship will be used for the payment of academic fees required at the time of entering the university. The rest of the scholarship amount will be paid into the scholarship recipient’s bank account after enrollment.
- Monthly Stipend
- Full Tuition Fee
- Food allowance
- Health Insurance
- Airfare tickets
Programs Offered By Keio University:
All the Programs Are available for Session 2021. Details in Below Lines:
Open Link of Above Schools for Complete details of Programs
Applicant must be:
- passed the Winter AO 2020 (Global) screening
- an incoming first-year student
- a foreign national
Japanese nationality holders are NOT eligible to apply: Permanent Resident, Special Permanent Resident, Spouse or Child of Japanese National, Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident, or Long-Term Resident.
Required Documents for Scholarships:
All the Documents mentioned Below are Need to Upload online during Apply:
- Online Application Form
- Applicant Evaluation Forms
- List of Achievements
- Personal Statement
- Three-minute Presentation Video
- Photocopy of Passport
- Other Optional Materials (if applicable)
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL) (you can also submit a statement in case your high school was taught in English)
- SAT or ACT (Strongly Recommended but not Obligatory)
Submitted by Post:
- Handwritten Application Form (Designated Form)
- Certificate of High School Graduation
or Statement of Expected Graduation (Designated Form)
- Academic Transcript
- School Profile (Designated Form)
- Address Label (Designated Form)
The closing date for GIGA Scholarship Program 2021 at Keio University in Japan is 5th ٖٖٖFebruary, 2021 for international applicants.
Must Apply: Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2021 For Foreigner’s [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for GIGA Scholarship Program 2021 at Keio University:
- Obtain a Login ID
- Give information and submit documents online through the Online Application System
- Pay the application fee (50$), and send your Handwritten Application Form together with the documents submitted by post.
- Confirm whether your application has been received.
- Check the Announcement of the result.
- Contact Info:
Admissions Office at Keio University Shonan Fujisawa Campus
Address: 5322 Endo, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa 252-0882 Japan