Humboldt Research Fellowship for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2022 in Germany. Students from all the world can apply for a Fully Funded Fellowship to Pursue PostDoctoral program. This fellowship is for experienced researchers who have completed their Doctoral Degree program in last 12 years. The time duration for this fellowship will be 6-18 Months. Also visit ADB Scholarship in Asia and the Pacific 2022 (Fully Funded).
Humboldt Research Fellowships offered 500 scholarships for Post Doctoral program. This university will provide well reputable or well-furnished labs and study environment to their students for research purpose.
Humboldt Research Fellowships offered this fellowship for research to all international students. Candidates from anywhere can apply for this scholarship to get admission in this university. Humboldt Research Fellowships will cover many expenses regarding their study. So, never miss the chance of getting this opportunity. You may also apply for University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship in USA 2022 (Funded).
Humboldt Research Fellowship Description:
- Deadline: March, July, November
- Course level: Post Doc
- Scholarship country: Germany
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Humboldt Research Fellowships will cover all expenses related to their studies. All candidates’ students can get many benefits from this fellowship which are given as follows:
- Monthly Stipend:
- 2,650 EUR per month for PhD program.
- 3,150 EUR per month for postgraduate, experienced researchers.
- Full tuition fee.
- Full Accommodation fee
Programs Offered by Humboldt Research Fellowship:
This Fellowship offered all major fields.
- All the International Students can apply for this Scholarship.
- PhD program or comparable academic degree is required.
- Good Academic Record is required.
- English courses must be required.
- Experience in research is required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Documents to be Submitted:
When you applying for this scholarship, it must be necessary to upload all your documents with their application. Complete information is given below:
- Short Resume or CV
- Application Form
- Research outline (5 pages maximum)
- A statement of purpose is required.
- A complete list of publications is required.
- List of selected key publications required.
- Key publications
- A doctoral certificate is required.
- Recommendation Letters
There are three intakes in a Year to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany for International Students. Students can apply in March, July, and November.
Apply Procedure for Humboldt Research Fellowship:
You can apply for this golden opportunity by online method. Before applying for this scholarship, must read all instructions carefully and then upload all your required documents with your application. So, hurry up students. Never miss this golden chance.