International Students are advised to apply for ICYF International Media Training Camp in Istanbul, Turkey for the academic year 2023. Overseas candidates apply for Fully Funded Internships to Polish their Practical Skills for Undergraduate students. There is no requirement for IELTS or TOEFL; all that is necessary is an English Proficiency Certificate. The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum internship program’s goal is to teach young and motivated interns so that they may get expertise in a variety of disciplines in a short amount of time. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: Asian Development Bank Summer Internship 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The “Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum” is an international, non-profit, non-partisan system that represents together leading umbrella youth organizations from the OIC Member States, as well as international youth organizations operating in the OIC region. ICYF announces the “ICYF Internship” for a certain amount of time (in semesters) to provide young interns with opportunities to get expertise in a variety of professions. On 1-3 December 2004, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum was founded in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The ICYF’s mission is to bring together the major umbrella youth organizations from the Organization of Islamic Cooperation’s Member States, as well as international youth organizations operating in the OIC area and young groups that represent Muslim minorities across the world. Every year, the Turkish government awards a large number of fully-funded scholarships and internships to deserving students who lack the financial means to further their studies.
ICYF Fully Funded Internship Program 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey is another fully funded internship opportunity to learn new skills. This internship in Turkey is a fantastic chance for students to put their academic knowledge into practice, bolstering their CVs and increasing their employment qualifications. For students, the ICYF internship lasts three months. Students may also apply for Taiwan Government Scholarships 2023 in 15+ Universities [Fully Funded]
The training camp for young men (male participants) will be held from 18 – 23 October 2023 and for young women (female participants) will be held from 25 – 30 October 2023. The interns will work at the Istanbul World Trade Center, A3 Block 7th floor, Yeşilköy/Istanbul, which is the headquarters of the ICYF. The advantage of this internship is that there are a limited number of online seats accessible. This is a free internship program for students from all around the world. After completing the internship successfully, the students will receive a free certificate. So, don’t pass up this opportunity to hone your abilities. The following are the details of the ICYL internship:
ICYF International Media Training Camp Description:
|Host Institute||The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum|
|Course Level||Undergraduate Students|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||31 July 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Lancaster University Scholarship in UK 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- The Gates Scholarship in the USA 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- List of Scholarships Due in August 2023 | Scholarships With August Deadlines
- University of Canberra Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Programs Offered by ICYF International Media Training Camp:
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum is offering this opportunity to teach young and motivated students. It is a fantastic chance for young people to get experience and put their academic knowledge into practice. It will not only be a rewarding experience but also a valuable addition to your resume.
Internship Financial Coverage:
The following benefits will be given to students by ICYF International Media Training Camp in Istanbul, Turkey:
- The aspirants will receive a certificate of completion.
- The candidates will have an opportunity to build confidence in a professional environment.
- The internship will improve aspirants’ writing skills.
- The aspirants will have an opportunity to get jobs in international organizations.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for ICYF International Media Training Camp in Turkey must be fulfilled the undermentioned eligibility criteria:
- Candidates’ age must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Applicants must be enrolled at a university at the time of application.
- The applicant’s ability to converse in English is required. It is advantageous if you are fluent in Arabic or French.
- Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- The applicant must be physically present in Istanbul for the internship.
Documents Required For Internship:
The list of below-mentioned documents is required to be uploaded in order to apply for ICYF International Media Training Camp in Turkey:
- Scanned copies of original degrees or transcripts, as well as copies of all certificates and diplomas
- Recommendation Letter
- Medical Certificate Statement of Interest English Language Proficiency Certificate
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the ICYF International Media Training Camp in Turkey. Click Here
ICYF International Media Training Camp Application Deadline:
The Closing date for ICYF International Media Training Camp in Istanbul, Turkey is 31 July 2023. Aspirants are advised to apply before the closing date to avoid inconvenience. Study Abroad with full scholarship: Flinders University Research Scholarship in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure For ICYF International Media Training Camp:
- The application will be completed and submitted through the Internet.
- Fill in all of the required blanks carefully, and don’t leave any blanks blank.
- Upload your CV in English and keep it to three pages or less.
- Check your completed application before submitting it, since you will not be able to change it once it has been submitted.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.