International Students are advised to apply for ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2024 in South Africa. Students from around the world can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees. After the fellowships have been awarded, this will be discussed with the home institution on a case-by-case basis. Finding replacement professors will be the fellow’s and his or her home institution’s responsibility. Must-Visit: World Bank Junior Professional Associate JPA Program 2024
African Government offered a lot of Fellowships as well as Scholarships for worldwide Students annually. Iso Lomso Fellowships for Early Career African Researchers 2024 is also one of these fellowships. Iso Lomso fellowships allow fellows to design and implement their long-term research projects. The objective is to aid and support them so that they may more easily become well-known academics in their fields. It is an African fellowship that is completely sponsored. Don’t pass up the chance to further your studies with a fellowship that is completely funded. The lines supplied in the lines following are complete information.
In isiXhosa, iso Lomso means “the eye of tomorrow”: looking forward, building the groundwork for the future. The programme is intended for African academics who have just earned a PhD and are working for an African university or research organisation. To be considered, candidates must have created a research plan and finished a post-doctoral fellowship or a comparable post-PhD programme. It considers all academic fields. Also, Visit: Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India [Fully Funded]
ISO LOMSO Fellowships Description:
|Scholarship Country||South Africa|
|Host Institute||Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Study (STIAS)|
|Course Level||Doctoral & Postdoctoral Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||15th February 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Jonkoping University Erasmus+ Scholarships 2024 in Sweden
- Australian Catholic University Scholarships 2024 in Australia [Fully Funded]
- University of Illinois Springfield Scholarships 2024 in the USA
- University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA
ISO LOMSO Fellowships Financial Coverage:
STIAS residency is the primary source of funding. The fellow, his or her home institution, and STIAS will all agree on a residential time that will last between six weeks and five months. The first residence will generally be for a lengthier period, taking place between July 2024 and June 2025, and will be followed by two further residencies in 2027. While staying in residence, fellows frequently get support from STIAS colleagues, including:
- A return trip in the economy;
- Pleasant lodging within walking distance of the institute;
- private offices with a phone, printer, and computer;
- A monthly stipend;
- Access to a high-speed internet connection;
daily lunch, weekly fellows’ seminars, STIAS public lectures, and social events;
- A child care reimbursement for fellows who are accompanied by young children while in residence.
For advanced study in North America, Europe, or elsewhere, it may be possible to live at a sister institution.
Conferences on a global scale
Up to two international conferences or training workshops can be attended anywhere in the globe with funding.
You have your workshop
assistance with planning a session with partners at STIAS or their own institution.
Your institution’s support
During residence periods, the fellow’s home institution receives a professor replacement subsidy.
Programs Offered by ISO LOMSO Fellowships:
All disciplines will be taken into account. Non-Anglophone The application forms must be submitted in English, however African applicants are permitted to perform their study in their preferred language. Applications will be judged and selected based on the following standards:
- Level: the applicant’s academic prowess, the originality and intellectual quality of the intended research topic, and the project’s promise of novel insights and the capacity to produce new knowledge are referred to as innovation.
- Interdisciplinarity: if the project’s methodology permits the introduction of concepts from different disciplines and if it can promote interdisciplinary discourse;
- Relevance: the project’s significance for research and knowledge creation in Africa;
- Feasibility refers to how compelling and practical the study design and strategy are.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2024 in South Africa:
- be an African native-born after January 1, 1980;
- be a member of an African research or higher education institution and intend to remain there for the foreseeable future;
- hold a doctoral degree from any recognized higher education institution (global) after January 1, 2016;
- possess a post-doctoral fellowship or equivalent post-PhD research programme under their belts; and
- be able to begin at STIAS between July 2024 and June 2025.
All of the mentioned documents here must be uploaded during the online application process for ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2024 in South Africa. Details are provided in the lines elsewhere here:
- A concise resume/CV is required. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship/Fellowship
- Nationality of Africa
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Two letters of recommendation Click Here
- Last institute’s English Proficiency Certificate
- If your prior degree wasn’t in English, you’ll need to take the IELTS test instead.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance to the ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2024 in South Africa. Click Here
ISO LOMSO Fellowships Application Deadline:
- Application deadline: 15 February 2024
- Shortlist selection: 30 April 2024
- Final selection: 31 May 2024
Shortlisted bidders may be contacted in May 2024 for any additional information about their planned projects that may be necessary. By the end of May 2024, a final decision will be made, and successful candidates will be informed in June 2024. These dates are subject to change and will be updated on this page if they do.
Application Procedure For Iso Lomso Fellowships:
The whole admission process for ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2024 in South Africa is completed digitally. Applicants can check online by reviewing all of the following criteria and preparing the papers that must be uploaded during the online application. Students are invited to apply before the closing date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.