KAIST Scholarships Overview:
International students are welcome to apply for the KAIST Scholarships in South Korea for the 2023-24 sessions. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s and PhD Degree programs as well as MS to PhD. All Students from all over the world who want to get an education in Korea are encouraged to apply for Scholarships in Korea. Here is the most prestigious chance for talented and needy students to become their dreams true. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: Study in America Without IELTS | Top 10 USA Tuition Free Universities in USA
For all students, this is a golden opportunity to get their Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship for Higher Education. Aspirants are requested to actively register for the KAIST full scholarship for the academic session 2023-24. IELTS is required for this scholarship if you are not from English Speaking Countries. An English language test is required for students who have not received their previous education in English. Never miss this opportunity to study with a full scholarship.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Established in 1971, KAIST was South Korea’s first research-based science and engineering institution. It is generally regarded as the best university in Korea and is ranked as one of the most important universities in the Asia-Pacific region. In one of their best research projects in recent years, researchers have developed an electric transport system, where vehicles are powered by contactless magnetic charging from cables under the road.
This is an example of how KAIST is leading the sector in developing emerging technologies that can address global challenges such as urban energy use and congestion. About 10,000 full-time students attend KAIST, split between 4,000 undergraduates and 6,000 postgraduates. The school’s main focus is research, engineering and technology, while the university has branched out in recent years. Also, Apply for this Scholarship: Denmark Government Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study at Danish Universities
KAIST Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||South Korea|
|Offered by||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)|
|Course Level||Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||14 September 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- 250+ Free Online Courses in Chinese & English By Huawei 2023-24
- Top 10 Best Colleges in Norway Without IELTS for International Students
- Seoul National University Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- European Union Internship Program in Europe 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The KAIST Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students in South Korea would have the funding needed to complete your degree. The scholarship details are given below:
- The Full Tuition Fee will be covered
- Monthly Stipend:
- Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master Programs.
- Total Amount of 400,000 KRW for PhD Degree.
- Allowance for living costs, 350,000 KRW/month
- Insurance for Medical Health
Programs Offered by KAIST University:
Under this scholarship, all research areas are offered by KAIST; applicants can apply in any academic field and major to apply for KAIST Scholarships. Below, all subjects are given:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Bimolecular Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Master of Science Journalism
- Moon Soul Graduate Program for Future Strategy
- Master Intellectual Property
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
- Humanities and Social Sciences
To apply for KAIST Scholarships, you need to meet the following criteria:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a high school degree.
- Applicants with dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- After the first academic year, an applicant can maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- Applicants with Korean citizenship must be trained outside of Korea.
- Foreign applicants who have completed high school in Korea.
To apply for KAIST Scholarships in South Korea, candidates have to submit the following documents:
- KAIST Online Application (Apply Here)
- One recommendation Letter
- For Undergraduate Transcript for Higher Secondary.
- For Master Transcript of Bachelors.
- For Doctoral Programs Transcript of Master Degree.
- Motivational Letter or SOP.
- Passport or Copy of National ID.
- CV or Resume. Learn, How to Write a Perfect CV For a Scholarship
- Test Report for English Proficiency.
- Official Test Score Report
- Financial Resources Statement
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for KAIST Scholarships in Soth Korea. Click Here
Furthermore, foreign applicants of Korean descent MUST meet one of the two following requirements:
- Neither of the claimant’s parents is a Korean citizen. or
- Applicants must have received all of their primary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea that is equivalent to and similar to the degree awarded in Korea. However, international schools established in Korea are not accepted as foreign schools in this situation.
- A certificate of entry and exit facts issued by the Korean Immigration Office must be presented to applicants of Korean origin who have completed their entire schooling (elementary, junior high, and high school) outside of Korea.
- The certificate should have been issued recently.
International Korean students who do not fulfil all of the above eligibility criteria CANNOT qualify for International Admissions.
KAIST Scholarships Application Timeline:
The deadline to apply for KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2023-24 for International Applicants is 14th September 2023. The application Material Submission Deadline is September 25th, 2023.
Apply Procedure for KAIST Scholarships:
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for KAIST Scholarships in South Korea in 2023/24. Follow the given below steps to apply for Korean Scholarship:
- Complete your online application.
- Create an account and choose a degree and program of study at KAIST.
- Enter your personal and academic backgrounds and prior experiences and achievements.
- Write your statement of purpose and answer other questions KAIST requires.
- Choose your financial resources – you can apply for KAIST Scholarship in this step.
- Pay the application fee online – KRW 80,000 or USD 80.
- Our system will send automated emails to your referees with the information and
instructions on uploading recommendation letters after your payment.
- Post your application materials to our office
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
# 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D
291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon (Zip Code:34141)
Republic of Korea
Office. +82-42-350-2352, 2354 / E-mail: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.