Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MoD Jobs Latest Apply Online:
Applications are invited from All Citizens of Pakistan to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MOD Latest Jobs. Federal Government have been announced MoD Govt Jobs by the Pakistani Ministry of Defense. Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 August Advertisement is give below for all details about Vacancies and Job Openings. These positions are announced for the BPS scale of Bs-01 to Bs-17. Also apply for IB Jobs Advertisement 2022 | Intelligence Bureau New Jobs.
MA/ MSc (16 Years Education), Graduation (14 Years Education) / equivalent degree, B-Tech (Honours), DAE (Telecommunication / Electronics / Aeronautical Engineering / related subjects), Intermediate, Matric and diploma and Primary Pass all candidates can apply for these Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
List of MOD Vacancies:
- Sub Engineers – I
- Sub Engineers – II
- Assistant Directors
- Security Assistant Sub-Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
- Charge nurses
- Lower Division Clerk
- Sanitary workers
- Site Supervisors
- Special Staff
- Sub-Divisional Officers
- Lady Receptionist
- Security Supervisors
- Mace Waiters
- Technical Monitoring Staff
- Traffic Analyst
- Upper Division Clerk
- Technical experts
- Security Sub-Inspectors
- Operators exclusive
MoD Jobs Online Apply Information:
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MOD Jobs Latest Apply Online:
- Candidate must possess educational qualifications and must be within age limits mentioned in the advertisement with effect from the closing date of receipt of applications i.e 5 September 2022 (Monday).
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories, he/she shall be allowed age relaxation only in one category:-
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan).
- By 3 years in case of candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
- By 10 years (upto the age of 55 years) in case of government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- In case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- By 5 years in case of widows / widowers, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
- By 10 years in case of disable persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
- THE QUOTA RESERVED FOR WOMEN, MINORITIES AND DISABLES WILL BE ADHERED TO ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT’S INSTRUCTIONS. Persons with disabilities can apply for all posts however, they are encouraged to apply against posts at Ser No. 2, 5, 8, 12, 17,18 & 21.
- Negative marking will apply in Screening Test @ 0.25 mark per for each wrong answer.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in tests / interviews.
The last date to apply online for Ministry of Defence Government Jobs 2022 is 5th September 2022.
How to Apply Online for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MoD Jobs Latest?
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available on website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Hard copy submission of Application Forms is “Not Required”.
- Application fee payable by candidate is Rs. 1400/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500 for posts in BS-1 to BS-6.Fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating banks /ATMs/Internet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/UPaisa/TCS express counters using 20 Digits invoice number generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be expected. Deposited Fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. Deposit Slips will be generated through website till 1400 Hours of Last Date of Apply. To avoid inconvenience / rush, candidates are advised for early submission of application fee.
- BY PAYING SINGLE FEE, A CANDIDATE MAY APPLY FOR TWO POSTS of any group of posts at Sr # 2,8,19 or Sr # 6,7,16 or Sr # 11,13,14 or Sr # 12,17,18,21 subject to eligibility. To apply for more posts, extra fee will be payable and so on. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to provision of Disability Certificates from relevant Government Departments.
- Test / result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on alternate / daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests / results intimations.
- Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is sole responsibility of candidates. All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and refect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
- For any query, contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of MoD.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Advertisement