National Fully Funded Scholarship of the Slovak Republic 2021
International Students are advised to apply for the National Fully Funded Scholarship of the Slovak Republic 2021. Worldwide candidates can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Research exchange for Master/Ph.D./Researcher/University Teachers. In 2005, the Slovak Republic’s Government approved the establishment of the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic to encourage the mobility of students, Ph.D. students, university lecturers, researchers, and artists. The Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport of the Slovak Republic funds the National Scholarship Programme (NSP). Also Check: International Fully Funded Exchange Program 2022 in the USA
The Slovak Republic’s National Scholarship Program promotes international students, Ph.D. students, university professors, researchers, and artists’ study/research/teaching/artistic mobility at higher education institutions and research organizations. It encourages two-way mobility by bringing international scholarship recipients to Slovakia and sending Slovak scholarship recipients abroad. The program covers all living expenses as well as travel expenditures throughout the stay (all categories in the case of scholarship holders from Slovakia; students and Ph.D. students in the case of international scholarship holders). Study Abroad for free: The University Of Exeter Funded Scholarship in the UK, 2021
All overseas students are welcome to apply for the National Scholarship Program for International Students in the Slovak Republic. The goals of the Slovak Republic’s national scholarship program for international students are to foster the interchange of students, Ph.D. applicants, university lecturers, researchers, and artists from all over the globe with Slovak institutions. The Slovak Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sports founded and funds the National Scholarship Program (NSP). Students, Ph.D., university professors, researchers, and artists seeking scholarships to further their higher education at higher education institutions and other research organizations in Slovakia are encouraged to participate in the National Fully Funded Scholarship Program of the Republic of Slovak 2021.
Brief Description of National Fully Funded Scholarship of the Slovak Republic 2021:
- Available Degrees: Research exchange for Master/Ph.D./Researcher/University Teachers
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Higher Education instructions of Slovakia
- Scholarship Country: Slovak Republic
- Organization: National Scholarship Program
- Closing Date: 31st October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Abroad for free: Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in Holland
The Republic of Slovak National Scholarship Program will cover educational and living expenses, as well as stays at universities and research organizations3 in Slovakia for research/artistic or teaching purposes. A $1,500 monthly payout is also included.
- 350 Euros for a university student
- 580 Euros for Ph.D. students.
- university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 € without a Ph.D.
- 580 € with a Ph.D. (or its equivalent) and
- less than 10 years of work experience as a Ph.D.
Programs Offered by National Fully Funded Scholarship of the Slovak Republic 2021:
- Security Sciences, Defense and Military
- Agricultural and Veterinary Science
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Informatics
- Social, Economic, and Legal Sciences
- Technical Sciences
As stated above, the National Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2022 of the Republic of Slovakia is a short-term financial exchange program for students to pursue their studies in Slovakian higher educational institutions. All of the above categories’ durations are listed below.
- Scholarship stay (students): 1 – 2 semesters or full 1 – 3 trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 months) if the academic year is divided into trimesters.
- The duration of a scholarship stay (for Ph.D. students) ranges from one to ten months.
- The duration of a scholarship stay (for university lecturers, researchers, or artists) ranges from one to ten months.
Study Abroad for free: Cyber Security Online Internship with Certificate 2021-22
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All those aspirants who wish to participate in the National Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Slovakia must have the following qualifying requirements;
- International applicants are encouraged to apply (from all nationalities except Slovakia).
- Students can apply for the National Scholarship Program 2022 in one of three categories, which are as follows:
A) students who are:
Students in universities outside of Slovakia; Students at the second level of higher education (master’s students), or students who have already completed at least 2.5 years of university studies
B) Ph.D. students
who received their higher education or scientific training outside of Slovakia and have been accepted for an academic mobility1 to study/conduct research/artistic stay in Slovakia by the public, private, or a public university or a research institution that is eligible to conduct a Ph.D. study program2 is required (e.g. the Slovak Academy of Sciences).
C) International university teachers, researchers, and artists
Those who have been invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by a non-profit organization with a valid certificate of eligibility to do research and development in Slovakia
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Academic Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or Motivation
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents ( If Any)
The Closing date to apply Online for the National Fully Funded Scholarship of the Slovak Republic 2021 is 31st October 2021. You must check Doha Institute Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Qatar
Application Procedure for National Fully Funded Scholarship of the Slovak Republic 2021:
The Application process for this scholarship is digital. Candidates can apply electronically by reading all the above-mentioned instructions and prepared documents required to upload during apply.