International students are advised to apply for the University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada for the 2024-2025 sessions. Students from all countries can apply for Undergraduate degree programs, Master’s degree programs, Doctoral degrees and Postdoctoral fellowships. No application fee will be charged to students to apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships. These are the University of Montréal Canada fully funded scholarships to Study in Canada for Free. You Can Also Apply For Community Solutions Program in USA 2024 [Fully Funded]
The Government of Canada awards several Université de Montréal scholarships each year. The Montreal University Canada scholarship 2024/25 is one of them. This grant is available to international and local students. It covers the entire cost of the entire study in Canada and is a fully funded bursary. Can I get a full scholarship in Canada and what are the University of Montreal fees for international students, complete details are given in the following lines.
The University of Montreal is a state-of-the-art public research university founded in 1878 in Canada. The University of Montreal is the fourth-largest university in Canada. QS is ranked 73rd in the world according to the global ranking of universities. The University of Montreal is an international standard university that provides quality education. The University of Montreal is the 2nd largest student university in the country. The University of Montreal is one of the leading universities in the world. Students, Don’t Miss University of Pecs Scholarships 2024 in Hungary [Fully Funded]
University of Montreal Scholarship Description:
|Host Institute||University of Montreal|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st February 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Uppsala University Scholarships 2024 in Sweden [Fully Funded]
- Maastricht University Scholarships 2024 in Holland [Fully Funded]
- University of New Haven Scholarships 2024 in the USA
- ADBI E-Learning Courses 2024 with Free Certificates
The University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2024/25 is a full-free scholarship for International Students to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programs. The details of the Montreal Canada Scholarship are given below:
These sums apply to $23,662 per year in tuition costs (30 credits). The bursary is granted at three levels depending on the academic record of the candidate. This amounts to $27,300 per year for the tuition charge (45 credits).
- Level A: $11.998 (2 sessions equivalent to 30 loans) or $5.999 (15 loans) or $399 per loan;
- Level B: $5,718 a year or $2859 annually (2 credits equivalent to 30 credits) or $190,60 per credit (15 credits).
- Level C: $2,000 (2 sessions, 30 credits equivalent) and $1,000 (15 credits) each year or $66.67 per credit
This is applicable for the $27,300 annual tuition charge (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year, or $3,140 for each session (3 sessions, equal to 45 credits) (equivalent to 15 credits)
This is applicable at $24,300 per year. tuition costs (45 credits).
- For the full course of your studies, $19,349 a year or $6,546 every session (consisting of 15 credits).
For More Details: Visit the Link
Study Programs at The University of Montreal Scholarship:
All the Academic Fields are available at Montréal University Scholarships in Canada. The Duration of a Bachelor’s Degree is 4-5 years, Master’s Degrees have a 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degrees are 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
All the requirements and conditions listed below are fulfilled for the University of Montreal Scholarship.
- You must have a study license and you do not have Canadian citizenship as a permanent resident in Canada.
- Must be an international student
- Students must be registered full-time at the University of Montreal during their studies.
- Under the bachelor’s program, secondary high school must be completed.
- A master’s degree is required for a PhD. The program must have a bachelor’s degree program and a bachelor’s degree.
All the documents listed below must be supplied while applying online for the University of Montreal Scholarship. Details are below lines:
- Education is necessary for a bachelor’s or 12 years of equivalent higher secondary school certificates.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- A Master’s Transcript is required for PhD graduation.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Master’s and PhD study plan or Research Proposal alone.
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELTS if not in English your prior Degree.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of Montreal Scholarship. Click Here
University of Montreal Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline to apply for the University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2024 for International Applicants is 1st February 2024.
How To Apply For University of Montreal Scholarship:
All the Application process is online. Students can request online by following all the guidelines mentioned above and preparing documents to be uploaded during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.