International Students are advised to apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24. Students from all countries can apply for the Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarships to Pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degree programs. This is a fully funded scholarship for multiple programs. No Application fee is required from the students to apply. All the Major Subjects like Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, and Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental and their Specializations are available here. You Can Also Apply For Halmstad University Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Sweden
About 130 countries can apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24. A wide range of scholarships is offered by the New Zealand government this year. New Zealand Government Scholarships offers scholarships for different courses every year. The time period for Bachelor’s Degree Program will be 3-4 years, the Master’s degree is approximately 1-2 years and for PhD degree is 3.5 years. This foundation will provide well-established or well-mannered labs which facilitate their students in the study. Did You Read This? Spain Government Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Europe
New Zealand Government offered this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to international students. All international students can get this scholarship to get admission to this university. New Zealand Government will fulfil all expenses regarding their study. So, never miss the chance to get this scholarship. Complete information related to the scholarship is given on the New Zealand government scholarships 2023 official website.
Description of New Zealand Government Scholarships:
- Country: New Zealand
- Available Degrees: Bachelor, Master’s & PhD Degrees
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Different Universities of New Zealand
- Closing Date: 28th February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
New Zealand Government scholarships will cover all expenses related to their studies. Every international student can get many benefits from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000.
- Free Residence.
- Living Allowance of NZ$531 per week.
- Tutoring costs up to the value of NZ$1000.
- Accommodation expenses.
- Registration fee.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free lab experiments.
- Students studying for over 1.6 years are permitted to travel home to visit family.
- Travelling to and from your homeland.
- Support of research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
- MIQ, or managed isolation and quarantine, is no longer necessary for entry into New Zealand. If MIQ is required upon your return home and your home government does not already cover the fee, we will assist you in paying for it.
- Reimbursement for any COVID-19 pre-departure tests and for COVID-19 vaccinations, if prescribed by your study or transit country. Please be aware that expenses for dependent family members will not be covered. The sort of COVID-19 vaccine and COVID-19 pre-departure test that national governments and/or airlines find suitable must be complied with by scholars. MFAT will only pay expenses if a charge has been made and a receipt has been submitted.
- A reintegration allowance of NZ$1000 will help with set-up costs upon your return to your home country.
Programs Offered by New Zealand Government Scholarships:
New Zealand Government offered different programs for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Programs. The time duration for Bachelor’s is 3-4 years, a Master’s degree will be 1-2 years and for PhD degree will be 3.5 years. Students from different countries can apply for this scholarship. Complete information about the programs is given below:
Climate Change and the Environment
- Climate change
- Environmental law
- Water management
- Natural resource management
Disaster Risk Management
- Civil engineering
- Resilience and disaster management
- Emergency management
- Geotechnical engineering
- Town planning
Food Security and Agriculture
- Farm management
- Food technology
- Supply chain management
- Government services: Public policy (Health, Education), Public Management, Public financial management
- International relations
- Human resource management
Law and Justice
- Criminal justice
- Human rights
- International law
Economic Resilience and Private Sector
Information Communications Technology
- Cyber security
- Fisheries Management
- Sports and recreation management
- Mental health
- Speech and language therapy
Note: Subjects are different according to Country for Details: Visit the Link
List of Participating Universities:
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
Three Institutes of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Wintec Waikato Institute of Technology
Eligible Pacific citizens can choose
- Pacific university
- University of South Pacific
- Fiji National University
- University of Papua New Guinea
- Pacific Adventist University
For the Complete list: Visit the Link
All the students who belong to these Countries available in this region can apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships:
- Pacific countries
- Asian countries
- African countries
- Caribbean countries
- Latin American countries
- Commonwealth countries
For a List of Countries: Visit the Link
To get New Zealand Government Scholarships, the following terms and conditions must be fulfilled by the candidates which are given as follows:
- All International Students must apply for this Scholarship.
- A good Academic Record is required.
- Experience in Research for Master’s and PhD programs is required.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
When you apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships, it must be compulsory to upload all your documents with your application. Complete information is given below:
- An intermediate degree is required for a Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Transcript of BS is required for a Master’s Degree and it must be in attested form.
- A transcript of a Master’s is Required for a PhD Degree program.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV.
- A statement of purpose is required.
- For Master’s and PhD programs, Research Proposal is also required.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- An acceptance Letter is also required.
- A valid passport is required.
- Registration/Enrolment certificate.
New Zealand Government Scholarships applications for international students are accepted by 28th February 2023.
Must Read This: Students must have to learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for New Zealand Government Scholarships for international students. Click Here
You can apply by online method for New Zealand Government Scholarships. During application, must read all terms and conditions carefully and then must upload all your required documents before the closing date. So, hurry up students. By applying for this scholarship, you can fulfil your dreams.
Anytime between the starting date and the closing date is a valid time to submit your application. Late applications are not accepted by us. When applications are due, the Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships online application system may become overloaded. This can lead to technical problems. Send in your application 3-10 days before the deadline to minimise any disappointment. Any IT system-related technical issues are not our responsibility.