International Students are advised to apply for OIST Research Internship for International Students 2023 in Japan. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Research OIST Internship Programs. Undergraduate and Master’s students can polish their Professional Skills in different Fields at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. No application fee for the OIST Research Internship application also IELTS Or TOFEL is Not Required for this Internship. Almost all Fields like Science, Technology, and Engineering are available. You Can Also Apply For the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded) | Free Study in Thailand
The Japanese government offered a lot of OIST internships in Japan and Scholarships for Talents International Students that belong to different developing countries. OIST Research Internship is also such a Program for Bachelors’s and Masters’s Students. This Fully Funded internship covers all the expenses during their stay in Japan. OIST Internship is a great opportunity for students to get the latest research skills from top researchers. So Never miss this golden chance to get a free internship.
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University is established in November 2011 Situated in Japan. In very little time this university gets top ranking in Japan as well as all over the globe by providing quality research education. The Nation ranking of Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University is 1st among all the institutes in Japan. The world Ranking of this university is 9th in all famous research institutes of the world. It is provided an advanced level of research opportunities for international students. Students Must Read this? University of Queensland Global Leaders Scholarship 2023 | Free Study in Australia
OIST Research Internship in Japan Description:
- Deadline: 15th April 2023
- For Students: Bachelor’s, and Master’s Degrees
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Scholarship country: Japan
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
OIST Research Internship Benefits:
OIST is Full funded internship program for International Students that provides all benefits during the period of internship. Details of Coverage are given below:
- Registration fee
- Medical insurance
- Airfare Travel Tickets
- Visa Expenses
- Living allowance
- Stipend amount of 2,400 JPY Per day
Fields offered by OIST Research Internship Program:
All the major fields are available for OIST Research Internship 2023 for all bachelor’s and master’s students. The Duration is 2-6 months or 8- 26 Weeks. Details are given below:
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics (Unit Video)
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation (Unit Video)
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity (Unit Video)
- Applied Topology Unit
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Continuum Physics
- Biological Systems
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Qubits and Spacetime Unit
- Evolution, Cell Biology, and Symbiosis Unit
- Immune Signalling
- Organic Optoelectronics Unit
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Cell Division Dynamics Unit
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Marine Eco-Evo-Devo Unit
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology (Unit Video)
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Algorithms for Eco And Evo Genomics Unit
- Organic and Carbon Nanomaterials Unit
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions For Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Human Evolutionary Genomics Unit
- Biological Complexity
- Energy Materials and Surface Sciences
- Marine Climate Change Unit
- Computational Neuroethology Unit
- Molecular Genetics Unit
- Complex Fluids and Flows Unit
- Marine Genomics
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Micro/Bio/Nanofluidics (Unit Video)
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Structural Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive Neurorobotics
- Molecular Neuroscience Unit
- Shocks, Solitons and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Quantum Machines Unit
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Cell Signalling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Neural Circuit Unit
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
- Analysis on Metric Spaces
For Complete Details: Visit the Link
Eligibility Requirements For OIST Research Internship Program:
All requirements explained below need to be fulfilled for the online application read below:
- International Students are eligible to apply.
- Students of Bachelor’s and Master’s who are in Final 2 years degree in the Universities, Colleges.
- All the candidates who currently complete the above degrees.
- All Graduates and in the last years can apply.
- Good research skills
- Medically Fit.
- Good Communication
Documents to be Submitted:
- All Academic Transcripts (scanned copies).
- Resume or CV Download. OIST CV Template
- A motivational letter or SOP of 400 words.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Recent passport-size photo.
- passport for International Students.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the OIST Research Internship for international students. Click Here
The deadline to Apply for OIST Research Internship in Japan for International Students is 15th April 2023. The result will be announced in June 2023.
Apply Procedure for OIST Research Internship in Japan:
All the Application procedure is through the online system. Prepare all the documents then sit for the application because there is no option for saving the application. So apply it all in a single step. Upload all documents, Recommendation letters,s, and photos. When you submit the application you received a confirmation email. So make sure your application is Submitted.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.