Hello Students! If you are seeking opportunities to study in the UK on scholarships Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships have been offered with the weight and significance of the Rhodes Scholarships in the field of academic excellence and intellectual brilliance to pursue Master’s and PhD Degrees in the United Kingdom. The Rhodes Scholarships were first offered a century ago to represent academic achievements, potential for leadership, and dedication to public service in the most talented scholars of the world. You Can Also Apply For University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada 2023/24 | Free Study at Canadian Universities
This Fully Funded Scholarship Program is offered to the most intelligent International Students from all over the world to pursue graduate and postgraduate degrees at the University of Oxford in the UK. In this blog, we will explore the eligibility requirements, application process, and significant influence of Rhodes Scholarships. Cecil John Rhode created an international scholarship program in 1902 and had the lofty ambitions that gave rise to the Rhodes Scholarships.
Rhodes suggested that education can play a transforming role in developing the next generation of leaders and promoting intercultural understanding among scholars. The Rhodes Scholarships have been given out since they were first established to talented students who not only exhibit academic excellence but also have the potential to have a good impact on the community.
The Rhodes Scholarship represent a heritage of excellence, inquisitiveness, and societal contribution. This prestigious opportunity keeps finding and supporting remarkable students with the potential to become transformative leaders in their areas. The Rhodes Scholarships have an impact well beyond the walls of the University of Oxford, helping to create a global community of change-makers committed to brightening the future for everyone. Did You Read This? GIST Scholarships in South Korea 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study at Korean Universities
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Host University||University of Oxford|
|Course Level||Master’s & PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st August 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Apply For:
- Top Switzerland Scholarships Without IELTS 2023/24
- Colombia Government Scholarships 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- MBBS Scholarships For Medical Students 2023/24
- Stanford University Scholarships in USA 2024
The Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024/25 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program for international students. The detail of the covered financial expenses is appended below:
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- Oxford University course fees
- The University of Oxford Application Fee
- Annual Stipend approximately £18,180 per year
- Student Visa Fee
- Accommodation and Living expenses
- Two economy class flight tickets (to and from the UK for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford).
- International Health Surcharge.
Eligibility requirements for Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024/25 are as under:
- This scholarship program has been offered to all international students from all around the world.
- Applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree before July 2024 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants with an outstanding academic record will be given preference.
- Applicants from countries (List given below) can apply for the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024-25.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility requirements may vary from country to country. Please select your country and find complete details about the requirements, criteria, and how to apply for Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships.
The following documents are required to apply for the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024-25:
- Completed Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V) Learn, How to Write an Excellent CV
- Student’s Recommendation Letters (Two) Click Here
- Academic Transcripts
- Research proposal
- Personal Statement Click Here to Learn
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
Important Note: Use our prestigious Professional Writing Tips to increase the chances of acceptance for Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024/25. Click Here
Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships Application Deadline:
The application closing date to apply for the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024/25 is different for each country as given below.
|AUSTRALIA||1st July to 8 September 2023|
|BERMUDA||1st June to 2 October 2023|
|CANADA||1st June to 28 September 2023|
|CHINA||1st June to 18 September 2023|
|EAST AFRICA||1st June to 31 August 2023|
|GERMANY||1st June to 14 September 2023|
|HONG KONG SAR||1st June to 29 September 2023|
|INDIA||1st June to 01 August 2023|
|ISRAEL||1st June to 28 September 2023|
|JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN||1st June to 30 September 2023|
|KENYA||1st June to 31 August 2023|
|MALAYSIA||1st1 June to 31 August 2023|
|NEW ZEALAND||1st June to 01 August 2023|
|PAKISTAN||1st June to 01 August 2023|
|SAUDI ARABIA||1st June to 21 September 2023|
|SINGAPORE||1st June to 29 September 2023|
|SOUTHERN AFRICA||1st June to 15 August 2023|
|SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON AND PALESTINE||1st June to 31 August 2023|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||1st June to 23 September 2023|
|UNITED STATES||1st July to 04 October 2023|
|WEST AFRICA||1st June to 15 September 2023|
|ZAMBIA||1st June to 31 August 2023|
|ZIMBABWE||1st June to 31 August 2023|
|Any Other Country||1st June to 02 August 2023|
Eligible students have to apply online for the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships 2024/25 by following the undermentioned procedures:
- The students have to meet the eligibility requirements for the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships.
- Complete the online application form carefully to apply for the University of the scholarship.
- Submit the application form after completion along with documentation material.
- The selected students will be notified by the University Office.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.