PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022 – Pakistan Engineering Council Careers:
Are you looking for a trainee program in Pakistan? Students from Pakistan are advised to apply for PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022 in Pakistan. Now here we have a trainee program in Pakistan Engineering Council in Pakistan. The PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022 has announced a trainee program for new graduate students of Pakistan to have a good opportunity at the governing level in Pakistan. Also apply for Allied Bank Internship 2022 | ABL Internship Program 2022.
The Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) has taken various initiatives for the quality of engineering education and achieved international milestones. About 2000 new engineers completing their engineering degree will work in various fields.
The PEC Trainee Program provides candidates with hands-on exposure, work knowledge, skills development and professionalism to handle the latest techniques and technologies. Also many internship and training programs are offered for students in 2022-2023 Pakistan. Selected trainers will also be given a stipend of Rs. 30,000 / –. Both men and women are eligible to apply for this 6-month trainee program. See the description below for more information about this program. Students may also read about Merit Based Scholarships Canada for International Students.
PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022 Description:
- Institute: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- Total No. Positions: 2,000
- Gender: Male/Female
- Education: Fresh Graduate
- Stipend: PKR 30,000/Monthly
- Country: Pakistan
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Fully Funded Kuwait Scholarships Without IELTS
Scholarships for International Students in USA Fully Funded
PEC Trainee Program Duration:
The duration of the Trainee Engineers Program through PEC is six months.
To apply for the PEC Trainee Engineers Program, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Fill out an application form with the correct information.
- Minority quota 5%
- Disability quota 2%
- Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply.
- Both male / female candidates are eligible.
- Candidates who have graduated in the last two years can apply.
- Candidates have earned at least 2.5 CGPA.
- The applicant must have a degree guaranteed by an institute approved by the PEC.
Visit Universities in Norway for International Students without IELTS.
Follow the Following procedure to apply for PEC Trainee Program 2022.
- Registration with CV by providing documents including discipline, domicile, location and area of interest.
- Separation of data in the form of location, discipline, domicile and area of interest through PEC for employers.
- Interested employers have access to the applicant’s pool according to their need / need (services, technical organization, HEIs, industry, R&D, marketing).
- Employers will share the list of shortlisted candidates with PEC for official notification.
- After approval, shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Upon completion of the six-month period, an employer will submit a feedback report in PEC format.
- Upon successful completion, participants will be issued a certificate of experience.
Apply Procedure for PEC Trainee Program 2022:
There is an Online Application Process to apply for PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2022. Visit the “Apply Link” given below and create your account on PEC Portal. Fill out the Application Form Completely Upload the requested documents and submit your application.